#Heisenbeans Genetics

Everyone has their own shit to shovel.
I've found that sharing my problems with others only makes everyone uncomfortable.

That's what therapists are for. They get paid to endure the bullshit...
meh.. it's the internet. Literally anybody can write whateverthefuck they want most wheneverthefuck they want.. Its usually easy enough to just skip shit one doesn't want to be bothered with.

I do understand your point though and personally try to keep my shit on topic.. but it's nothing to me to either give a kind word, or just as often, keep the shit moving.. and have you seen how much it cost to see a therapist if you don't have insurance nowadays :geek: lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The black packs was an accident. I order 1000 at a time and when I ordered again I guess I had them in my cart or some shit. They showed up and I didnt have time to send em back. Than after putting labels on em I liked em so I'll prob keep both and eventually use the black packs for flagship strains or breeders packs. Maybe I'll just use the black packs for purple strains or whatever I haven't decided.

They call sandwiches cunts in Ireland and Scotland 🤣
Cunt... personally... I luv the fuckin word. It's one to keep in the back pocket lol.. There are very few words that can convey my message as clearly. Dont even have to yell it. Call someone a cunt and there's no questioning how you feel about said cuntish person.

The black packs was an accident. I order 1000 at a time and when I ordered again I guess I had them in my cart or some shit. They showed up and I didnt have time to send em back. Than after putting labels on em I liked em so I'll prob keep both and eventually use the black packs for flagship strains or breeders packs. Maybe I'll just use the black packs for purple strains or whatever I haven't decided.
Every 10-20 packs should be black.. 2-3 extra seeds or a bean or two of some exclusive shit.. would be dope af

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Cunt... personally... I luv the fuckin word. It's one to keep in the back pocket lol.. There are very few words that can convey my message as clearly. Dont even have to yell it. Call someone a cunt and there's no questioning how you feel about said cuntish person.
Calling someone a goof ( the ped kind) has same effect
I like the black packs
Love the black packs much better than the green , added bonus it makes me want to drink rum

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Couldn't agree more! Any other word can be taken lightly but not that one.

If any of you haven't seen dead mans shoes I would recommend it!