#Heisenbeans Genetics

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I live in the south. I think you get my drift. One little wiff of stink and cya later alligator :alien:

What's left? Well doing what I love to do.............growing. The problem is I'm losing people left and right to the new dispensaries opening up around here.
I feel you on the string of hardships, and like everyone else hope for a swift change in your circumstances for the good. But I also have a question: where in the south are dispensaries operating?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I feel you on the string of hardships, and like everyone else hope for a swift change in your circumstances for the good. But I also have a question: where in the south are dispensaries operating?
I was also wondering this. There are a few southern states with med but i didnt think most were operating. Oklahoma is for sure. Missouri and Arkansas have med but idk if its up and running.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's been almost a full week since the BrideZilla dunk & transfer to peats.
Got one plant but the rest never broke ground.
I dug em out & rinsed them off to see if there was a chance they just needed more time.
Unfortunately, they look kinda fucked. 💀
View attachment 3734
Sorry @Heisenbeans.
Not sure what happened but it's probably my fault.
Ill send you another pack, those may have been from the first ones i pulled as i believe i sent yours as 100 percent freebies, there was maybe 40 seeds in the first cup i pulled