#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Since the website launch is so far off, are more strains gonna be made available on GPS?
The rest of the preorders are going out tomorrow, It took me longer than i thought sorting them out. Im gonna send a list to all the freebie candidates and as soon as those are done ill post up a list here for anyone who wants to buy different strains from me. I have no idea WTF is going on with the website and That shit posted on the main page is not anything to do with me, We discussed this earlier about trusting people when they tell you they can handle a specific project and i think i need to clarify im not in charge of that project.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
The rest of the preorders are going out tomorrow, It took me longer than i thought sorting them out. Im gonna send a list to all the freebie candidates and as soon as those are done ill post up a list here for anyone who wants to buy different strains from me. I have no idea WTF is going on with the website and That shit posted on the main page is not anything to do with me, We discussed this earlier about trusting people when they tell you they can handle a specific project and i think i need to clarify im not in charge of that project.
awesome thanks for the update. looking forward to it...

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
You've got stuff I wanna buy, but don't wanna clog you up with extra emails/pm's etc, that shits gotta be 'testing' on this scale. I did wanna buy through your site, but have zero problems ordering through @Gu~~~ , I've had many unproblematic transatlantic shipments with GPS and feel totally confident going that route.

Keep it up fella, I can be patient👍

My wish list: I want PP s1's, Alien s1's, Adub s1's and Corey s1's. I will wait until they are all in stock at once and get a 12 pack each. I put $400 aside just for those. I need a replacement for the Lemon Hashplant. Some of my people saying it's too heavy on the lungs.

A shout out to all the folks sending me well wishes. You guys have been really great to each other and the looking out has been surprisingly awesome. I hope this continues here for many years to come and wish Uncle the best in his business (y)

I was so loaded with anxiety for 2 straight weeks I formed a left eyelid twitch. Fucking thing would go off even if someone cut me off on the road. First my car broke. Cost $3k to fix. Money I had to borrow. A week later the thing I dreaded breaking in my house the most busted. It was my central A/C. It was 16 years old and I knew it's day was coming. The dreaded eyelid twitch went off that night and lasted 3 days.

Why would I be nervous over a broken central A/C? Take a good guess. Off course the money was a major issue again. Had to borrow another $4k to replace and install. But you know that's not the reason. I live in the south. I think you get my drift. One little wiff of stink and cya later alligator :alien:

I'll make a 5 hour story short and say I'm still here and well. New A/C is installed and really kicking ass compared to the old one. Anxiety levels are down but not totally gone. I know because the eyelid twitch tells me so. DONT PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE TO MAKE IT TWITCH YOU BASTIDS!! I know you guys :cool:

So the money and broken house shit is taken care of. Next is me. More broken stuff. Endoscopy in a few weeks to see if there is anything tasty down there deep in my esophagus. Acid reflux is a bitch and turns your esophagus lining into stomach lining. Actually changes the cell structure of the tissue. The pain I get is right in the middle of my lower chest. Mimics a heart attack but I had quite a few of those so I know the difference now. I already have dysplasia and it can turn into cancer if not watched. We will see soon :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Anyway sorry for laying "some" of the shit that's been going on of late. The small stuff I'm used to.....like having no money and wondering how the fuck I'm gonna pay the bills 6 months down the road. Hard to make good money working when you can't really do the physical stuff you used to do and computer work sucks cause the screen kills my eyes after 2 hours straight of data processing.

What's left? Well doing what I love to do.............growing. The problem is I'm losing people left and right to the new dispensaries opening up around here. You can't sell it to them cause they have to buy it at chosen nurseries. Gov't bullshit is all it is. I wish I could move somewhere and just make a buck to live and die a happy man. My house is worth good money but I could never get a mortgage without showing any income. So I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place ;)

The History of Chemdog

In the early 1990’s a man known now as Chemdog met some friends in a parking lot at a Grateful Dead show. There he purchased a sack of uber pungent weed that would make you roll around on the floor like a dog. Dogbud was a very rare high-grade variety for anyone to come across at the time. Originally “Dogbud”, it also was nicknamed “Chem weed” for is noticeably chemical like funk to the aroma and strength. Together, the names “Dogbud” and “Chem weed” collided and was forever branded as “Chemdog”. This is where Mr. Chemdog gets his famous moniker. Wanting to taste the incredible flavor again Mr. Chemdog had more of the hippy weed stealthily shipped to him in Massachusetts. In the weed he was shipped he found exactly 13 beautiful seeds.

All Roads Lead to Chemdog

As it gained popularity almost friends he wanted to grow some of this weed for himself. Doing so he would discovered plants that would be the key to today's best marijuana.

Chem 91 and Chem Sis were discovered in the very first germination. (some say responsible for Sour Diesel and OG Kush)

Chem D was discovered in the a second round of germination. (Responsible for cup winner "GMO")

Chem 4 was discovered when he gave his friend some of the last Dogbud seeds to germinate. (Responsible for Copper Chem)

The narrative would continue as the Chem's elite genetics permeated into the lineage of today’s most sought after strains. Without Mr. Chemdog’s discovery we wouldn’t have OG Kush, Sour Diesel or any of their famed descendants like Gorilla Glue #4. These strain names resonate with even the most novice smokers as they have simply set a bar for quality in todays market. Was all of this foreseen in that Grateful Dead show parking lot so many years ago?

A Star (Dawg) is Born

The father to all of our Wild West Series is a powerhouse strain known as Stardawg. A puritan blend of the best of the Chemdog family. Greenpoint's breeding stud, the Star Dawg (Chem 4 x Chem D bx3) is the most recent patriarch of the Chemdog family. With it’s pure Chem bloodline only partially outcrossed with Afghanistan landrace genetics. Breeding Stardawg, JJ Edwards from old era Top Dawg Genetics, was able to pull the Chemdog purity out of three backcrosses to the Chem D cut and create the extinct Chemdog D Bx3 male. That male would pollenate Chemdog 4 and a star (dawg) is born.

Royal Bloodline

Our vintage Stardawg breeding male is something truly extraordinary with the collision of the two historically elite Chem variations. This incredibly stable male has been renowned as a breeding juggernaut for his ability to produce extremely desirable top quality plants. I have come across many males that I hoped would out perform the Star Dawg male, but he still stands as the king of the hill.
I have always been pretty fascinated by this story. What is even more fascinating is that Adam Dunn, on the Adam Dunn Show (history of chemdog) got chemdog, pbud (the guy who sold him the original bags that the seeds came from), and other people involved together in the studio to talk about the whole thing and try to figure out the true origin of where it came from. They were unable to trace it back to the original grower because Pbud said the lbs of dogbud (what they called the weed that the chemdog seeds came from) were part of a multi-pack. That's a little unusual to me, because if I go back to when I was 18, 19, and 20, I can pretty much remember every person I bought a quarter ounce off of, let alone pounds. Anyway, it's apparently never going to be figured out. The show is very interesting though, I would give it a listen.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
My wish list: I want PP s1's, Alien s1's, Adub s1's and Corey s1's. I will wait until they are all in stock at once and get a 12 pack each. I put $400 aside just for those. I need a replacement for the Lemon Hashplant. Some of my people saying it's too heavy on the lungs.

A shout out to all the folks sending me well wishes. You guys have been really great to each other and the looking out has been surprisingly awesome. I hope this continues here for many years to come and wish Uncle the best in his business (y)

I was so loaded with anxiety for 2 straight weeks I formed a left eyelid twitch. Fucking thing would go off even if someone cut me off on the road. First my car broke. Cost $3k to fix. Money I had to borrow. A week later the thing I dreaded breaking in my house the most busted. It was my central A/C. It was 16 years old and I knew it's day was coming. The dreaded eyelid twitch went off that night and lasted 3 days.

Why would I be nervous over a broken central A/C? Take a good guess. Off course the money was a major issue again. Had to borrow another $4k to replace and install. But you know that's not the reason. I live in the south. I think you get my drift. One little wiff of stink and cya later alligator :alien:

I'll make a 5 hour story short and say I'm still here and well. New A/C is installed and really kicking ass compared to the old one. Anxiety levels are down but not totally gone. I know because the eyelid twitch tells me so. DONT PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE TO MAKE IT TWITCH YOU BASTIDS!! I know you guys :cool:

So the money and broken house shit is taken care of. Next is me. More broken stuff. Endoscopy in a few weeks to see if there is anything tasty down there deep in my esophagus. Acid reflux is a bitch and turns your esophagus lining into stomach lining. Actually changes the cell structure of the tissue. The pain I get is right in the middle of my lower chest. Mimics a heart attack but I had quite a few of those so I know the difference now. I already have dysplasia and it can turn into cancer if not watched. We will see soon :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Anyway sorry for laying "some" of the shit that's been going on of late. The small stuff I'm used to.....like having no money and wondering how the fuck I'm gonna pay the bills 6 months down the road. Hard to make good money working when you can't really do the physical stuff you used to do and computer work sucks cause the screen kills my eyes after 2 hours straight of data processing.

What's left? Well doing what I love to do.............growing. The problem is I'm losing people left and right to the new dispensaries opening up around here. You can't sell it to them cause they have to buy it at chosen nurseries. Gov't bullshit is all it is. I wish I could move somewhere and just make a buck to live and die a happy man. My house is worth good money but I could never get a mortgage without showing any income. So I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place ;)
@Hotwired I don't want to like your post due to all the health problems and other problems your having. Just know you are in all of our thoughts here. I have been in a similar predicament lately and it sucks . I just try to get by one day ar a time. Growing keeps put of my head. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

If I was local I would send a hooker over and get that eye twitch rectified, and to make You a sandwich . But since I am North of the wall all I got is this 👊🏻