#Heisenbeans Genetics

Goats

Kush Lover
Just to clear up any misinformation. Here are some packs that i ordered last year. As you can see everything looks great especially the cookies and chem. im sure quality control has gone up even further since then. Im definitely a happy customer and have many more packs than you see here...View attachment 3682
yeah, your cnc are big beans just like mine were.

i would say, in general, if your beans aren't wildly fucked up looking or clearly not cannabis seeds i would wait to grow them out to pass any judgement. pretty sure as long as they're nice, ripe seeds there is no way to tell what something is without growing it. not sure how anyone would be speculating that they think their seeds aren't the real deal based on seed size.

Ive had nothhing but great service from GU @greenpoint. any error was always made right tenfold. Jelly Pie, Blizzard Bush came out amazing, especially the jelly pie. dark purple almost black late in flower. very pretty
I would bet 100 dollars you never ordered anything from him and your parroting bad info. I had you in ignore after your last fiasco. You cost me 4 dollars giving you a refund on a 60 dollar order you canceled because you said there were dogs sniffing mailboxes. Give me a break. Than you had the balls to email me and wanna place another order.
I'm all about customer service but your a bad customer no one wants to deal with. After multiple emails with you and messages and than you just wanna buy 1 seed.
I think your a troll in disguise or a cop one of the two and your ass needs to be gone.
wow man im gone then just was asking ya opinion ! Im gone don't have to tell me twice sorry bout the mix up cost me as well and as far as gps lol I like greenpoint fine just had bad with auctions before . peace out sorry im new to this shit and offened you all I suppose

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
There the same seeds as you guys are getting. There just all mixed up. When I'm counting and packaging seeds fall off the table. Also when I'm pulling seeds a few fall down there. After I sweep it all up I end up with a bunch of seeds in the dustpan lol. I posted a pic of it the other day telling dude he would find more keepers in that dustpan than any 300 dollar pack he ever bought. Someone asked me how much for the seeds in the dustpan lol. 100 for 30 you can have em. SOLD haha
Fuck I would've bought em too
Theyll be more. I have a ton of shake from the original plants I pulled. Waiting on the seed seperater to get all the seeds out. They will be a mix of everything I had available. I'll prob sell em for 30 seeds for 100.
I was gonna ask and now I regret not asking lmao...put me done for 60 just to have those in my collection would be amazing...Heisen random floor beans...missed out on some sundae crosses and the jet fuel bastards not missing out on the floor beans lol
Edit: those black bag look real good heis'

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
wow man im gone then just was asking ya opinion ! Im gone don't have to tell me twice sorry bout the mix up cost me as well and as far as gps lol I like greenpoint fine just had bad with auctions before . peace out sorry im new to this shit and offened you all I suppose
Dude You can't cancel an order then get a refund then go on that same guys thread fishing for free beans then try to make a new order , I in my nature not knowing what went down offered to send a few and now I am in shit , earlier u was asking for beans I offered after you said u would take em and said no because they were regs after I had busted breeder packs open to send u half , You shit on people whether u intended to or not.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Dude You can't cancel an order then get a refund then go on that same guys thread fishing for free beans then try to make a new order , I in my nature not knowing what went down offered to send a few and now I am in shit , earlier u was asking for beans I offered after you said u would take em and said no because they were regs after I had busted breeder packs open to send u half , You shit on people whether u intended to or not.
I got my very first shit on my Head emoji, have to frame that fucker