#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Why Yes it is Me , Heinz Hummer , I have since had cosmetic surgery because too many people told me my chin looked like a 90 year old woman's clitoris , I am much happier now.
Why Yes it is Me , Heinz Hummer , I have since had cosmetic surgery because too many people told me my chin looked like a 90 year old woman's clitoris , I am much happier now.
Nice man you look like you're gonna save the world with a gatling gun. I like your style of posts

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Did you order from Heisen? If so it’s the Corey cut s1
There are more than a few stardawg cuts around they are just different phenos from different releases of the SD
Yes from heisen can't wait. I've only done clines and bag seed so far. The bag seeds have been surprisingly good, all female out of 20 popped and dank. Can't wait to try running some super dank

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
The History of Chemdog

In the early 1990’s a man known now as Chemdog met some friends in a parking lot at a Grateful Dead show. There he purchased a sack of uber pungent weed that would make you roll around on the floor like a dog. Dogbud was a very rare high-grade variety for anyone to come across at the time. Originally “Dogbud”, it also was nicknamed “Chem weed” for is noticeably chemical like funk to the aroma and strength. Together, the names “Dogbud” and “Chem weed” collided and was forever branded as “Chemdog”. This is where Mr. Chemdog gets his famous moniker. Wanting to taste the incredible flavor again Mr. Chemdog had more of the hippy weed stealthily shipped to him in Massachusetts. In the weed he was shipped he found exactly 13 beautiful seeds.

All Roads Lead to Chemdog

As it gained popularity almost friends he wanted to grow some of this weed for himself. Doing so he would discovered plants that would be the key to today's best marijuana.

Chem 91 and Chem Sis were discovered in the very first germination. (some say responsible for Sour Diesel and OG Kush)

Chem D was discovered in the a second round of germination. (Responsible for cup winner "GMO")

Chem 4 was discovered when he gave his friend some of the last Dogbud seeds to germinate. (Responsible for Copper Chem)

The narrative would continue as the Chem's elite genetics permeated into the lineage of today’s most sought after strains. Without Mr. Chemdog’s discovery we wouldn’t have OG Kush, Sour Diesel or any of their famed descendants like Gorilla Glue #4. These strain names resonate with even the most novice smokers as they have simply set a bar for quality in todays market. Was all of this foreseen in that Grateful Dead show parking lot so many years ago?

A Star (Dawg) is Born

The father to all of our Wild West Series is a powerhouse strain known as Stardawg. A puritan blend of the best of the Chemdog family. Greenpoint's breeding stud, the Star Dawg (Chem 4 x Chem D bx3) is the most recent patriarch of the Chemdog family. With it’s pure Chem bloodline only partially outcrossed with Afghanistan landrace genetics. Breeding Stardawg, JJ Edwards from old era Top Dawg Genetics, was able to pull the Chemdog purity out of three backcrosses to the Chem D cut and create the extinct Chemdog D Bx3 male. That male would pollenate Chemdog 4 and a star (dawg) is born.

Royal Bloodline

Our vintage Stardawg breeding male is something truly extraordinary with the collision of the two historically elite Chem variations. This incredibly stable male has been renowned as a breeding juggernaut for his ability to produce extremely desirable top quality plants. I have come across many males that I hoped would out perform the Star Dawg male, but he still stands as the king of the hill.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Is this the same cut GU~ uses ???
The Corey cut stardwag
No
No man the Kate uptown cut is a female clone only cut gu uses a male found in a pack of seeds
Gu is using the male that was found in that same pack the kate upton was found in, The KU is a serious ass contendor. Green Dot got the seeds on an auction that was being done by JJ for whatever reasons. Green dot sprouted the pack and kept the kate upton and a male, Gu ended up with that male some how and uses it to make his seeds. I would give my left nut for the upton female cut to use with the corey. The Corey is a first generation cut that was found by someone who popped a pack of stardawgs, It was so good they gave it back to JJ and he used it to make 2nd generation stardawg crosses where the 3 chems and a few other bad ass phenos were found. the upton was a third or fourth generaton stardawg run and alot of people refer to it as the purple generation. This is just from i gathered and maybe missing a few details cause i wasnt there but this is what i know from what i heard.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
No

Gu is using the male that was found in that same pack the kate upton was found in, The KU is a serious ass contendor. Green Dot got the seeds on an auction that was being done by JJ for whatever reasons. Green dot sprouted the pack and kept the kate upton and a male, Gu ended up with that male some how and uses it to make his seeds. I would give my left nut for the upton female cut to use with the corey. The Corey is a first generation cut that was found by someone who popped a pack of stardawgs, It was so good they gave it back to JJ and he used it to make 2nd generation stardawg crosses where the 3 chems and a few other bad ass phenos were found. the upton was a third or fourth generaton stardawg run and alot of people refer to it as the purple generation. This is just from i gathered and maybe missing a few details cause i wasnt there but this is what i know from what i heard.
Corey cut is the most potent imo with the guava being the heaviest yeilder but to be honest I’m kinda stardawged out.... back to some ogs and your bbc crosses for now

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
The History of Chemdog

In the early 1990’s a man known now as Chemdog met some friends in a parking lot at a Grateful Dead show. There he purchased a sack of uber pungent weed that would make you roll around on the floor like a dog. Dogbud was a very rare high-grade variety for anyone to come across at the time. Originally “Dogbud”, it also was nicknamed “Chem weed” for is noticeably chemical like funk to the aroma and strength. Together, the names “Dogbud” and “Chem weed” collided and was forever branded as “Chemdog”. This is where Mr. Chemdog gets his famous moniker. Wanting to taste the incredible flavor again Mr. Chemdog had more of the hippy weed stealthily shipped to him in Massachusetts. In the weed he was shipped he found exactly 13 beautiful seeds.

All Roads Lead to Chemdog

As it gained popularity almost friends he wanted to grow some of this weed for himself. Doing so he would discovered plants that would be the key to today's best marijuana.

Chem 91 and Chem Sis were discovered in the very first germination. (some say responsible for Sour Diesel and OG Kush)

Chem D was discovered in the a second round of germination. (Responsible for cup winner "GMO")

Chem 4 was discovered when he gave his friend some of the last Dogbud seeds to germinate. (Responsible for Copper Chem)

The narrative would continue as the Chem's elite genetics permeated into the lineage of today’s most sought after strains. Without Mr. Chemdog’s discovery we wouldn’t have OG Kush, Sour Diesel or any of their famed descendants like Gorilla Glue #4. These strain names resonate with even the most novice smokers as they have simply set a bar for quality in todays market. Was all of this foreseen in that Grateful Dead show parking lot so many years ago?

A Star (Dawg) is Born

The father to all of our Wild West Series is a powerhouse strain known as Stardawg. A puritan blend of the best of the Chemdog family. Greenpoint's breeding stud, the Star Dawg (Chem 4 x Chem D bx3) is the most recent patriarch of the Chemdog family. With it’s pure Chem bloodline only partially outcrossed with Afghanistan landrace genetics. Breeding Stardawg, JJ Edwards from old era Top Dawg Genetics, was able to pull the Chemdog purity out of three backcrosses to the Chem D cut and create the extinct Chemdog D Bx3 male. That male would pollenate Chemdog 4 and a star (dawg) is born.

Royal Bloodline

Our vintage Stardawg breeding male is something truly extraordinary with the collision of the two historically elite Chem variations. This incredibly stable male has been renowned as a breeding juggernaut for his ability to produce extremely desirable top quality plants. I have come across many males that I hoped would out perform the Star Dawg male, but he still stands as the king of the hill.
As gu~ posted on his site👍🏼