#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Should be some bigly fun right there...

Seedly's is definitely a tempting place. If they took Paypal I'd be in big trouble. The boss doesn't see that account...LOL. Sadly...not too many banks accept it...or wanna do the easy work arounds to make it happen for folks. Can't wait to see the show !

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Should be some bigly fun right there...

Seedly's is definitely a tempting place. If they took Paypal I'd be in big trouble. The boss doesn't see that account...LOL. Sadly...not too many banks accept it...or wanna do the easy work arounds to make it happen for folks. Can't wait to see the show !
No where takes PayPal and if they do it won't last long. PayPal suspends accounts that sells anything canna related. It's something we have been dealing with a long ass time.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
No where takes PayPal and if they do it won't last long. PayPal suspends accounts that sells anything canna related. It's something we have been dealing with a long ass time.
PayPal is a risk for a lot of shit. A streamer I watch just had his PayPal account shut down because he got a bunch of donations from multiple countries in the same time span. No discussion about it either, the notice he got said he had no recourse and the decision is irreversible.

D

Deleted member 60

A few banks do...but they aren't banks I would use even if they did. (Euro/etc) It's more on the individual side of things where you can slide by...like @ Strainly/etc. and with some smaller chuckers. You can Paypal about anything from Strainly if you choose to play there. LOL. I've certainly done it multiple times. It's all a risk. I've had my CC hit with charges after a string of seed(y) purchases from banks. Couldn't prove who....but

No biggie. I'm just lost when I hit a site and hit checkout to see what payment options they might tale and QR codes and shit come up...cus that lets me right off on the curb cus I don't have a cell phone.

Fuckin' old People...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
A few banks do...but they aren't banks I would use even if they did. (Euro/etc) It's more on the individual side of things where you can slide by...like @ Strainly/etc. and with some smaller chuckers. You can Paypal about anything from Strainly if you choose to play there. LOL. I've certainly done it multiple times. It's all a risk. I've had my CC hit with charges after a string of seed(y) purchases from banks. Couldn't prove who....but

No biggie. I'm just lost when I hit a site and hit checkout to see what payment options they might tale and QR codes and shit come up...cus that lets me right off on the curb cus I don't have a cell phone.

Fuckin' old People...
A lot of them will take cash app even if they don’t advertise it. If they don’t advertise it then shoot them an email and ask them. Then you can just put the exact amount you need into cash app with a debit card and then send it to them from the app.

D

Deleted member 60

Or there's cash. :ROFLMAO: Back in the day it was the only way you could fly with many banks. Stuff the envelope full of Bens and hope. Those International sends were sure fun.

Thankfully I found a few folks who would take PP recently on some stuff I really wanted.... so I'm set for a bit on buying seeds.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have a box of seeds already packaged that was supposed to go.out to seedlys, I would rather just sell them to you guys that are interested, I'll sell em in 20 pack sets for 360.00 a set . It includes every pack we had listed on the site. Using the money to actually make some upgrades that I don't wanna spend out of pocket. Gu said he didn't give a shit if I sold the seeds on this smaller platform and I really put alot of time and effort into putting them together. 20231113_084051.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have a box of seeds already packaged that was supposed to go.out to seedlys, I would rather just sell them to you guys that are interested, I'll sell em in 20 pack sets for 360.00 a set . It includes every pack we had listed on the site. Using the money to actually make some upgrades that I don't wanna spend out of pocket. Gu said he didn't give a shit if I sold the seeds on this smaller platform and I really put alot of time and effort into putting them together. View attachment 132365
Fuck that’s a good deal🤓

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dagga uses some system where you place an order on the site, then they E-mail you an invoice you can pay with a debit card. I have bought so much "custom soil blend" the autorities would think I'm trying to build a dam or something. But then in the order notes it'll mention what you bought so there's no confusion.

Brown421421

I have a box of seeds already packaged that was supposed to go.out to seedlys, I would rather just sell them to you guys that are interested, I'll sell em in 20 pack sets for 360.00 a set . It includes every pack we had listed on the site. Using the money to actually make some upgrades that I don't wanna spend out of pocket. Gu said he didn't give a shit if I sold the seeds on this smaller platform and I really put alot of time and effort into putting them together. View attachment 132365
Where can i check out a list of the crosses in this bundle deal