#Heisenbeans Genetics

seedlys

SEED BANK
I'm gonna get my old website going. The guy I'm working with on seedlys is a fuk off. I don't have time for people that wanna fuk off and dissappear for days on end. I guess I'll be doing my own website bullshit also.
Sometimes the best is worth waiting for 😉😘

Sorry to everyone who had to wait around for my fuckery (life bullshit) to be done with. I'm here now and I ain't going anywhere. One of my employees is the top seed bank SEO in the states and has been for the last 9 years. We have a bad ass website designer (I'm sure you've peaked), a top notch security guy, and a marketing guy that's been marketing only cannabis and hemp seeds for the past 10 years. Mix it all up with a few ex-google small business consultants, and Heisenbeans, and you have Seedlys.

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Sometimes the best is worth waiting for 😉😘

Sorry to everyone who had to wait around for my fuckery (life bullshit) to be done with. I'm here now and I ain't going anywhere. One of my employees is the top seed bank SEO in the states and has been for the last 9 years. We have a bad ass website designer (I'm sure you've peaked), a top notch security guy, and a marketing guy that's been marketing only cannabis and hemp seeds for the past 10 years. Mix it all up with a few ex-google small business consultants, and Heisenbeans, and you have Seedlys.
You've got a handful of strains listed on your reverse auction setting at $30, do they bottom out there?