#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Are these the ones you told me were still about 7 weeks out or is this the batch Gu just offered to VIPs on discord last night? This would work out perfect for me since I just harvested.
LOL @TreeFarmerCharlie ...the boy has so much shit goin' on...everybody b cornfused...heehee. Fuckin frost galore all around. Insanity.

I'm thinking of setting up a spot for the Winter to run a few other things like that Chernobyl S1 for a look-see. Got something else (cherry goodness) in the sights as well. I just planted >a bunch" of seeds for this year's outdoor garden to blow through old stock and make a bunch of hash...some of it isn't even marked. (a huge guessing game comin up...) Next year I wanna start earlier and do less plants...but I wanna be far more pointed on >what< is in the mix. I ain't no VIP tho...LOL. :ROFLMAO:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
LOL @TreeFarmerCharlie ...the boy has so much shit goin' on...everybody b cornfused...heehee. Fuckin frost galore all around. Insanity.

I'm thinking of setting up a spot for the Winter to run a few other things like that Chernobyl S1 for a look-see. Got something else (cherry goodness) in the sights as well. I just planted >a bunch" of seeds for this year's outdoor garden to blow through old stock and make a bunch of hash...some of it isn't even marked. (a huge guessing game comin up...) Next year I wanna start earlier and do less plants...but I wanna be far more pointed on >what< is in the mix. I ain't no VIP tho...LOL. :ROFLMAO:
I only got VIP access over on the discord server because I was pretty active there when they first started it up. I'm not very active there anymore, though, because there is a ton of people active there and it's a lot to keep up with.

D

Deleted member 60

I only got VIP access over on the discord server because I was pretty active there when they first started it up. I'm not very active there anymore, though, because there is a ton of people active there and it's a lot to keep up with.
LOL....like Instagripe...accessing such servers doesn't play out well w/o a cell phone....so I've never played along. Just made me kinda chuckle. We gotz VIP's and experts everywhere these days. snicker...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Only thing I have now is what's sold on greenpoint. The new stuff I just made I'll send out as soon as those seeds dry. 1 week into pollination, I checked and the seeds are there. So 5 weeks to harvest and 2 weeks to dry ill send them out. The mother of the seeds is the most gangster sativa dominant plant I've ever laid eyes on. 3 weeks in to flower it's as frosty and the smell is like a 8 week plant.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Only thing I have now is what's sold on greenpoint. The new stuff I just made I'll send out as soon as those seeds dry. 1 week into pollination, I checked and the seeds are there. So 5 weeks to harvest and 2 weeks to dry ill send them out. The mother of the seeds is the most gangster sativa dominant plant I've ever laid eyes on. 3 weeks in to flower it's as frosty and the smell is like a 8 week plant.
Nice! Those are the ones I’d like to run for you.