#Heisenbeans Genetics

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m chomping at the bit to grow that shit lol if it’s as good as u say it is theirs a lot of butt hurt about to happen in my area when I start dropping 125$ zips when top shelf’s 225-300 in my area lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Like you...I'm old enough to remember a time before anyone grew a fucking thing. Most guys were sourcing/moving weight then...not growing it.

Not all of it was superb...but it wasn't all the same either. Pros and cons of both eras abound.
or the people turning lbs were the grower around here!the only one turning sourced weed was a ex cop . could'nt go there!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20230912_104233.jpgIMG_20230912_104215.jpg
Here's my last 2 beans of Stardawg x Corey regs that I got from @Heisen back in January 2020 from my only victory in the POTM..
They both are almost identical twins so far..

Being he keeps this place up and going on his dime for us,
I thought it b Kool to run em...

Besides, who doesn't like a good Chem..

Also got a Raindance & a sproutling Tomahawk from gps going too.
Thx Heisen ✌

Just made the seeds a few days ago I'm sending out to the folks interested in running some gangster shit.
I have a spot open and would definitely be interested in running the newest Heisenbeans. If you say it's gonna be gangster I trust that 100%. Just culled a bunch of plants and besides clone-only, literally all of my keeper moms that have made the cut after these years are Heisenbeans/GPS.