#Heisenbeans Genetics

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Honestly just got tired of having to supply the rewards. The last contest reward I gave out had a double bag bash the plants even though they was tester floor seeds. Honestly just tired of it.
@Heisenbeans ,thank you for the give aways, and the time spent with this bunch of yahoos. another of the peeps here gave some of your cookie crosses . i am doing a reset of the tent everything out sterlize tent, new soil and containers, i've yet to figure out what is up next ,i am sure it will include bout 6 of the cookie crosses,with hopes of a couple of females.the offer still stands for a , donation to help keep the site up and running. yes i know it does'nt pay for YOUR time .

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Some of the info on this forum is priceless, and a lot of cool members still hang out here. @ Heisenbeans I hope the bullshit and the haters dont make you rethink keeping this forum going, sorry if I added to the bullshit with my blurry photo. I think the longer the forum stays up the haters will realize its not for them and they will move on.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Some of the info on this forum is priceless, and a lot of cool members still hang out here. @ Heisenbeans I hope the bullshit and the haters dont make you rethink keeping this forum going, sorry if I added to the bullshit with my blurry photo. I think the longer the forum stays up the haters will realize its not for them and they will move on.
Agreed

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh yeah, F discord. Too much for me to keep up with
Is discord still up? I get nothing when I tried to login to it couple weeks ago it really was not my cup of tea this site is awesome I just don't know what happened to some growers used to be all about common love of growing & helping each other succeed but so much bitterness, narrow minded and my way is the only way these days I have respect for anyone putting themselves out there now days your fair game for people's personal whack a mole attacks I just like to grow and learn from any like minded people competitions are strictly for fun for me I enjoyed seeing how many differnt techniques there were to get from seed to harvest

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Is discord still up? I get nothing when I tried to login to it couple weeks ago it really was not my cup of tea this site is awesome I just don't know what happened to some growers used to be all about common love of growing & helping each other succeed but so much bitterness, narrow minded and my way is the only way these days I have respect for anyone putting themselves out there now days your fair game for people's personal whack a mole attacks I just like to grow and learn from any like minded people competitions are strictly for fun for me I enjoyed seeing how many differnt techniques there were to get from seed to harvest
Lol yeah I know what your saying. I think people just get tired of sharing everything , kinda like how Facebook gets old.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I grew up on a dairy seems like a lifetime ago now all the dairys are gone in our valley now kids these days don't know hard work...I know that cat you speak of they show up waiting for fresh squeezed milk in the face but corner that cat and nothing but claws & teeth! Lol
I grew up on a dairy farm and was a FFA member in high school. Went in to the trades as a welder. I live on a 40 acre farm (for now), but doesn't belong to me.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I grew up on a dairy farm and was a FFA member in high school. Went in to the trades as a welder. I live on a 40 acre farm (for now), but doesn't belong to me.
@NoWaistedSpace ,dawm if i would'nt try to buy in on part of( just the rough ground) a 40 acre plot .thats what i have here some older man and his wife bought 60 acres then decided they, had no way to maintain the place @ the time i had a old farmall that ran on gas or kerosene,and a bushog thus the 5 acres.he just tried to sell 1 acre that was not enough to turn around on.wound up mowing the whole place bout 4 x a year that payed for fuel and the yearly taxes,they were from homestead,fld.

Last edited: