Heathen's Basterds

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Someone's catching on. Should've known it's be yuu first homie. Jenny is a pure chemdawg @Jesselikes2Grow hunted sometime last year.
She is a spectacular specimen. Pulled some of her out the freezer and holy fuck she's that wake and bake permagrinning nothing will bother you today type of smoke. And the taste is the sweetest lemon curd. She

I wanted to hit Jenny since Jesse did already. Compare seeds, thought that'd be cool.
Black Domina is definitely happening. I kind of want to pop more hammers unless you feel he is an excellent male specimen but if you feel at all I can find a better one lmk unc
Oh I know I'm in there like a floss 👙
My boy @GCG just got a try last weekend , am I riiiggghhhttt?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Starfighter would be a really good strain to hit up MAC for that reason plus the frost a good Starfighter throws out.
I'm not convinced yet, it's as good as people say it is. They grow these things out(shitload) pic the best "photogenic", pop that on instagram. Make a bunch of seeds from the offspring of its sisters and the best seeds never leave the growers hands.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I am a moron, Not Paradise Diesel, I have 4th gear going to maybe hit up a Hammer . Fuck Me .
Now what is this Heathen(Thorz) Hammer? I know you have posted the ancestry before, but could you give me some background? I like to know what other members are working, so i can trace back lineage to breeders and crosses that maybe I have . So many look like what I have grown over the years, it's interesting to see the progressions.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Heathen Hammer is Rado Orange Sundae x Blackberry Hammer , The 9 lb Hammer is Jinxproof genetics and the Blackberry Kush is JOTI ( Jordan Of the Islands ) . Bought from JOTI . The South Beach Breeze I chucked used same Rado Orange Sundae x South Beach Breeze - Think High School Sweetheart x South Beach Sherbet x Joe OG - Greean Gage Stuff . The SBS gets all the looks and is really terpy Orange Rind and crazy frost very sticky, hanging now , cant wait to smoke. Hammer in curing jar x 3 days , I'll hit some in a few more days . I bet the Hammer will be stonier.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Damn, almost caught up with thread. Dont know how I got this far behind, smoked too much I guess lol. But how do I get one of those shirts @Heathenraider ? I'd pay for it. And maybe a hammer or three lmao😉
Contact Spyralout , all current and FUTURE Heathen Inc drop related shirts available direct from Spyralout . For Hammers F1 pm Me , I'll ship a pack for shipping costs