Heathen's Basterds

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I debated whether to score another 5 gummies of dude. But I made a better choice and said NO , I regret it. Damn it. Once I got in the car and amoked a pinner of some kief from dudes car cause stoner Ty left his stash back in the truck at carpool bros house. It was a tough morning.
But damn those gummies put my day in a happy place. I like it, but in DEFINETLY not 100% as far as work skills , hand eye ttpe shit. Like wohldnt eat 6 of those and do roof decking. But drywall of a step today was exciting. Didnt get hurt. My work oartner didnt seem to mind my Friday 75% speed head in the clouds demeanor either. Thats ma shit!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I love gummies :D That reminds me time to fire up the ardent and start decarbing. Tomorrow i am making a few batches.

Red ones for lights out....Green ones for the daytime...or as close as you can get with an altered reality gummy.

You want any MC heathen? the ship box is good for quite a bit of weight...:)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I love gummies :D That reminds me time to fire up the ardent and start decarbing. Tomorrow i am making a few batches.

Red ones for lights out....Green ones for the daytime...or as close as you can get with an altered reality gummy.

You want any MC heathen? the ship box is good for quite a bit of weight...:)
Oh fuck yea a load of REDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Caps good for work .

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Where's your post bro?
You high as fu k thinking you typed something?
I can relate.
High as fuck while trying to multi task more than 4 things at once. I double posted thinking I had posted Happy Birthday, seeing it wasn't posted and the reply was there ready to post and thought WTF, so I hit post, filled two totes with water, came back on and saw 2 posts, said WTF, edited, and here we are 😐

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
dude I have gifted for years with MS I know saw it today and was like wtf , I aint nevered seed no bud like that He said lmao. , fucking smells like Orange Rinds ,dark with great coloring and really really sticky, this will be an extractors dream, or in My case straight when dried to GWheels to make My meds.