Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
If I get all Males out of the last 4 I will use the best Male and Hit a Starfighter Girl, No need for another pack Bro, I got Hundreds of Packs and If I had a brain I would sell some of Them to People who are lacking. I'll get some fIre out of that pack even if its a BX .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Starfighter brought to F5 by Heathen. The females have a very nice shape. I will grow these when the seeds arrive (I might have to cull some weak stuff or something..but i have a hammer, we will find space).

FRAGRANCEearthy, lavender, pine, pungent, sweet
FLAVORSpine, woody, pungent, skunky, sweet, nutty

Genetics: Alien Tahoe OG and Lemon Alien Dawg strains

Flower time should be 8 to 9 weeks

Lavender and pine...sounds good to me. I have F3 Godbuds running now and those have a heavy lavender punch to them too. It is the taste and smell of Godbud that is the most pronounced to me.

F5 Girls
Starfighter F5 Female.jpeg
F5 Male...good looking stud
Starfighter F5 male.jpegStarfighter F5 Male. pic 2html.jpeg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Starfighter brought to F5 by Heathen. The females have a very nice shape. I will grow these when the seeds arrive (I might have to cull some weak stuff or something..but i have a hammer, we will find space).

FRAGRANCEearthy, lavender, pine, pungent, sweet
FLAVORSpine, woody, pungent, skunky, sweet, nutty

Genetics: Alien Tahoe OG and Lemon Alien Dawg strains

Flower time should be 8 to 9 weeks

Lavender and pine...sounds good to me. I have F3 Godbuds running now and those have a heavy lavender punch to them too. It is the taste and smell of Godbud that is the most pronounced to me.

F5 Girls
View attachment 55861
F5 Male...good looking stud
View attachment 55864View attachment 55859
You taking them to f6?