Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Another day and he would've burst all over the tent. I checked on him last night and most of the sacks were open
I'll be sending some finished Hammer to GWheels and Turp for smoke reports , My local Guy with tolerance of a mammoth (way higher T than Me) says its fire, I took one bong rip at 10 am I am just coming out of the fog. You might have some cripplers on Your hands , that Black Domina X might be Epic.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You still got those ADub S1's you were gonna send me to make an ADub cross with regs from that "other" guy?
I had already received them before all this blew up on here.
No hurry if you haven't sent them.
You on "vacation" and all, I didn't want to bring it up. lol
I hope all this shit gets sorted out.
This forum is my only lifeline to the cannabis world I love.
And that's no lie!
You all are like family.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You still got those ADub S1's you were gonna send me to make an ADub cross with regs from that "other" guy?
And that's no lie!
You all are like family.
Im with this guy. Ive been keeping my distance this week. I go to the other places when there are threads that I google and they have been around for yearsssss and some of these questions have never been asked on here.
These sites/forums are like books on the shelf. I dont wanna burn bridges. Cause I might need em one day.
I have about 20-30 (macxaaw)x a dub from an accidental spooging. It taught me that I CAN pollinate a few lowers and not F the whole tent. I'm really curious to see it go. The MAC x was sticky,dense, Apple with alasting buzz and the a dub was a kick in the nuts strong, like where did I put my tape measure bro? The bottom of a 4-5zip plant was loaded with beautiful kief, the MAC x nada. But the MAC x would KILL in a press.
I have access to a 20 ton press. I just need to have some heating plates and the know how to do it. And it will get done. I enjoyed my edibles a ciuple fridays back. Dude chatged me 15 for 5 dice sized gummies. And I was set!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Im with this guy. Ive been keeping my distance this week. I go to the other places when there are threads that I google and they have been around for yearsssss and some of these questions have never been asked on here.
These sites/forums are like books on the shelf. I dont wanna burn bridges. Cause I might need em one day.
I have about 20-30 (macxaaw)x a dub from an accidental spooging. It taught me that I CAN pollinate a few lowers and not F the whole tent. I'm really curious to see it go. The MAC x was sticky,dense, Apple with alasting buzz and the a dub was a kick in the nuts strong, like where did I put my tape measure bro? The bottom of a 4-5zip plant was loaded with beautiful kief, the MAC x nada. But the MAC x would KILL in a press.
I have access to a 20 ton press. I just need to have some heating plates and the know how to do it. And it will get done. I enjoyed my edibles a ciuple fridays back. Dude chatged me 15 for 5 dice sized gummies. And I was set!
I wasn't really that impressed with the MAC, but have never seen it at it's full potential. Was lucky enough to made this cross. Got one in flower. Finally starting to come on. She is looking better and better everyday.
Has that MAC "blocked" with very few serrations along the leaf.
@Heisenbeans described this in his "genetics" vid.
Really bulking up now.
Has a Mango, berry, and or Papaya smell when inspected, with Skunk undertone.s

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
And that's no lie!
You all are like family.
Yea I have em packed up , have to get em and Box to GWheels and some Hammers to left coast, was waiting for 1 thing to go in Gs box then to PO , they coming tho, 4 pack, had 8 left

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Since I'm not in legal state , I don't post pictures. But the Ice cream Cake is and smells unbelievable. Huge buds covered in tricombes, light green with purple to blue buds. The purple punch buds are smaller but purple and absolutely look like diamonds. Drilled holes in stalks today and flushing this weekend.