Heathen's Basterds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
there is a CNC in the same tent , I have CNC 2 girls going 1 in lair and 1 at Siberians place ,I got 3 seeds from the Donkey while I was waiting for the CNC U sent which I just received last week because it was coming with other line items so I waited to get 1 shipment .
I had sent the "Samango" F2's and GHS "WW" F2's for you
nd Jesse to split amongst you guys when I sent the CNC out.
I'm gonna start more of the "Somangos" myself soon.
Ole growyourown got my 2012 mix.. There is some nice crosses coming from that collection.
Just finishing the 2012 and 2016 run.
Pic is close to 70 days from "dry" seed drop Nov. 1st into Pro Mix.
SAM_1292.JPG

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I had sent the "Samango" F2's and GHS "WW" F2's for you
nd Jesse to split amongst you guys when I sent the CNC out.
I'm gonna start more of the "Somangos" myself soon.
Ole growyourown got my 2012 mix.. There is some nice crosses coming from that collection.
Just finishing the 2012 and 2016 run.
Pic is close to 70 days from "dry" seed drop Nov. 1st into Pro Mix.
View attachment 44769
Yea He got the CNCs to Me and asked if He could run the others , Win Win, Everyone happy. Hope u were blessed with the intake .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Starfighter F5 IBL shipped today , Yes!!!!!
I knew I just saw that strain while doing my stoner homework. Shit thats in the miracle half of the MAC
2nd result on google posted this
The MAC, aka Miracle Alien Cookies, strain was first propagated when a breeder named Capulator crossed an F2 Alien Cookies with a hybrid that includes a Colombian landrace and Starfighter. He called this resulting strain Miracle 15.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I knew I just saw that strain while doing my stoner homework. Shit thats in the miracle half of the MAC
2nd result on google posted this
The MAC, aka Miracle Alien Cookies, strain was first propagated when a breeder named Capulator crossed an F2 Alien Cookies with a hybrid that includes a Colombian landrace and Starfighter. He called this resulting strain Miracle 15.
Starfighter would be a really good strain to hit up MAC for that reason plus the frost a good Starfighter throws out.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Drive-byIMG_20200129_165520.jpgIMG_20200129_165636.jpgIMG_20200129_165628.jpgIMG_20200129_165647.jpgIMG_20200129_165643.jpgIMG_20200129_165657.jpg
Exquisite structure. Definitely the alpha in the tent. The uniformity is probably the best in show right now even for a male. The choices of crosses are as following...
Jenny
BBC
GMOxBBC
ECSDxBubba
Mac
Wedding cake
Black Domina- definitely happening.
Hbastard
Ebasterd(s)
Adub- another most likely candidate

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Oh and Big B domina sounds like a big bdsm type ho?
Someone's catching on. Should've known it's be yuu first homie. Jenny is a pure chemdawg @Jesselikes2Grow hunted sometime last year.
She is a spectacular specimen. Pulled some of her out the freezer and holy fuck she's that wake and bake permagrinning nothing will bother you today type of smoke. And the taste is the sweetest lemon curd. She
Nice , Thank You. I would hit Jenny and the B Domina up.
I wanted to hit Jenny since Jesse did already. Compare seeds, thought that'd be cool.
Black Domina is definitely happening. I kind of want to pop more hammers unless you feel he is an excellent male specimen but if you feel at all I can find a better one lmk unc

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Someone's catching on. Should've known it's be yuu first homie. Jenny is a pure chemdawg @Jesselikes2Grow hunted sometime last year.
She is a spectacular specimen. Pulled some of her out the freezer and holy fuck she's that wake and bake permagrinning nothing will bother you today type of smoke. And the taste is the sweetest lemon curd. She

I wanted to hit Jenny since Jesse did already. Compare seeds, thought that'd be cool.
Black Domina is definitely happening. I kind of want to pop more hammers unless you feel he is an excellent male specimen but if you feel at all I can find a better one lmk unc
I think the Heathen Hammer would be best bred to Chems and stuff like Skunks , B Domina , NL , those type Strains, I am not sure how well it would dance with Cookie type stuff , I'll try it but . just not sure.