Heathen's Basterds

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Great job on the shirts man🙌 the 1st words out my mouth was..why is this shirt so soft💭 guess i'm use to cotton.I noticed that right away as well...i can't feel the transfer.The lettering on the sleeve is a very nice touch as well👌
Thank you I appreciate that very much. Regular screen printing can't achieve this but is still good for a lotta print styles.
That rune on the sleeve matches the logo of the knob on the light that Jesse built for Heathen. Credits to him for starting that theme, thought it would look good on the shirts.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well i got a package yesterday...became one of the Warband. :D In the pack some soon to be edible product that will be honed to a nice blend of sativa indica.
Some Jelly Pie I just had to try (Greenpoint, and that is my jam too).
But the real treat was some Godbud. I am Canadian man everyone has had Godbud.

This is not the same Godbud. The flavor is better. The effect is stellar. Perfectly grown too man. You waited until it was just right.
Smooth, delicious and nicely strong.
The intense lavender note on the exhale through the nose...wonderful. GODBUD! Sweet with a hint of something kind of pine but lavender really is what i can smell.

And wow does that work for chilling a fellow out. My guts are all calm and jellaxing.

Comes on nice too...5 minutes its good...10 minutes getting better....15 to 20 minutes in FULL EFFECT.

You outdid yourself man this is a great strain.

20200122_181332.jpg20200122_181354.jpg
20200122_182028.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
People been sleeping on the God Bud because like You everyone has had the post raid re created FAKE ASS bc bud depot God Bud , post raid offering is different which tells Me the God or Skunk originally used People cant get back too . That is the real , glad You liked it . I have never given any seeds or cuts of it away till the last 6 months or so, like a troll guarding a bridge I held it. Couple in the Warband have it now just in case I Die banging a 20 Year old stripper.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
You are the man heathen!
AD24779B-A99A-4EE0-BEA8-A95F40357855.jpeg
We may disagree on the odd thing, and you may be an American deep down.. but still if shit hits the fan and we gotta fuck up any nazis you call me up brother. I got your 6.. from a long way off.. with my 270 and massive scope.. might not have to leave the yard to back you up with that unit 😆. Alberta is not all that far.
Score me your address so I can send you some cool shit. 🤙

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
People been sleeping on the God Bud because like You everyone has had the post raid re created FAKE ASS bc bud depot God Bud , post raid offering is different which tells Me the God or Skunk originally used People cant get back too . That is the real , glad You liked it . I have never given any seeds or cuts of it away till the last 6 months or so, like a troll guarding a bridge I held it. Couple in the Warband have it now just in case I Die banging a 20 Year old stripper.
I was sad non of the clones you sent with the beans that time made it. Maybe if I had a bubblecloner.. That god bud cut looks ruthless

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
You are the man heathen!
View attachment 44001
We may disagree on the odd thing, and you may be an American deep down.. but still if shit hits the fan and we gotta fuck up any nazis you call me up brother. I got your 6.. from a long way off.. with my 270 and massive scope.. might not have to leave the yard to back you up with that unit 😆. Alberta is not all that far.
I always imagined you as a grey beard.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You are the man heathen!
View attachment 44001
Welcome to the Club!!
That beard is everything I imagined it woukd be and more ya big nord! Bahahaha

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I always imagined you as a grey beard.
Too young and foolish to be a grey beard lol.
Got a funny story from last night.
An old drunk tried to fight me. I just calmly stared at him and asked him to move along because I didn’t feel like beating a pathetic old man till his legs don’t work. He proceeded to tell me that I’m scrawny and asked if I had anyone to fight for me 🤣 (as he almost fell over)
I just took one step towards him with a look that said “ok fine I’ll rip your head off and shove it down your neck hole if I have to”
he did a 180 and moved quicker than I thought he was capable. (He bashed his hip on a door during this scurrying). Of course once half a block away he had lots to say. I just yelled “fine I’ll give ya a kiss you old basterd, get back here” and he wiped out on the ice trying to double his pace. 😆 I was gonna go check he was alright but figured that would embarrassed the poor ol cunt more. He basically just beat himself up in front of me. Good times.
First thought after that exchange was “damn I wish @Heathenraider was here to fight for me..” 😂🤣😭

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

GCG

Dinosaur
That BC Bud depot garbage is the one I ordered 5 or 6 years ago from Herbies. Was so fired up for it and it was just junk. Never had real thing, in fact didnt know the seeds I had weren't real until now. Assumed it was just marketing and wasnt all that good. Nice to know there is real GB out there still. Nice preservation brother.