Heathen's Basterds

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Man that whole Canadian/American border thing.. it’s not going so smooth lately. We might want to put a little effort into sending things that look like we are just sending nerdy toys and baseball cards or buttplugs and whatnot.
I have to say tho scjedi just tossed two packs of seeds in a small padded mailing envelope express and it was fast af and no dumb ass postal snitches rifled through it and then Taped it up like it was done by an ape.
I just can’t wait till you f@cks down there legalize federally... although it is badass that the little guy can still get his.. grab some classic outdoor elbows from smithjunk in Oregon and cruise on over to NY.. 💵 repeat. I miss that shit
That what I was gonna do with heathens package. Express it or put everything in an electronic closing it back up and shipping it lol.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
BOD is above ground and all GrapeStompers have germinated , Have a really nice Purple Cake just started flower and a Basterd that smells just like Cookies N Chem , not sure but its leaf structure and janitorial cleaner smell makes Me think Corey Cut but the crème almost Vanilla after smell is Cake like. Few pics updates before I start workimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
pics are Hammer, SBS, GodBud, Jelly Pie and Hammer in that order , sorry forgot to caption, I heat stressed for 2 days the 2 Hammers and the SBS , I mean I really put the screws to em to actually try to get the fuckers to Herm , The SBS and Erika cut of the Hammer passed , The Sonja cut developed lower Nanners so I had to cull Her, shame She was beautiful and going to be a really big yielder . Morale of story is I am doing My best to test these fuckers and if put thru extreme stress there is like all strains a possibility to herm em, keep the environment correct and I am feeling good they will be ok. Really nice frost building on all of them . SBS has a perfume crème with fuel after smell and the Hammer has a berry OG Kush type stem rub , Hammers will be better yielders look like and both chucks I think will be fairly potent.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yea I really liked both chucks, shame I lost Sonja but I had withheld water for 2 days then put the screws to em , no fans or ventilation and got over 100degrees for 6 hours for 2 days straight, all 3 looked like they were going to die, hence the lack of pics for last 10 days or so, SBS and Erika cut rebounded and no nanners anywhere, still watching and soi doing 100% inspection with mag lens nightly but I think those 2 are GTG. Sonja bounced back fast like the other 2 but there was 4 nanners on the lowers and I cull once I see nanners , unless late in flower. I got Heisens BOD started and since the Hammers have Blackberry Kush and Orange Cookies same as the BOD , I will hit the BOD up with the next really nice Hammer Male that shows Himself.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
One of my sbs is like you described, but the other is like you bit into a ripe orange and chewed it up, rind and all. Rub against it and it's a dead ringer for that orange cleaner I've seen. Loud. But I almost like the creamy one better. Bout a week or so out till chop, light flush started.
no intersex issues with either? Please post a few pic of the nugs on here and give smoke report? I would appreciate it. The Orange Sundae Male smelled like Orange Juice that had been left in the Sun for days, I mean really loud. Had great strong structure and that smell , why I used Him.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
no intersex issues with either? Please post a few pic of the nugs on here and give smoke report? I would appreciate it. The Orange Sundae Male smelled like Orange Juice that had been left in the Sun for days, I mean really loud. Had great strong structure and that smell , why I used Him.
the shorter one is def a dad leaner. like you headbutted an orange, then ate it all, lol. If you rub against it, it clings loudly. Ive just tried tester nugs, they ain't ready yet, but when I pull em out and chop, I'll get pics. The beach leaner is the prettiest plant right now of the bunch, besides the crazy frosty MC x LCf2 from Torontoke

No sign of nanners, etc. Didn't taste a bean in the lower nug I smoked.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Heathen Hammer #1 (#2 was a robust male) - beginning week 6 CMH/HPS

20191126_204741.jpg
Healthy but very dwarfish. Not sure what's going on here. Same feed as all other plants (moderate PPM). Nothing blocking rays from both bare bulb CMH and hooded HPS. Luck of the draw?

Note - this also happened to another plant from another breeder, located right next to it in an F&D tote. All other plants in the same tote are triple the height. Not sure if there is any correlation here.

Last edited:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Fuck I have a hangover, no more Pilsner beer. At least I am still the sexiest MF I know even tho it feels like I have a sweater on My tongue.
I’ve never been a big liquor hound but i decided to quit drinking altogether few weeks back. It was honestly just getting in the way of my weed consumption. I’m hammering gummies and steady blazing all day long these days but still operating at a high level. Couple bevs tho.. Hope i didn’t need to accomplish anything this eve.. or tomorrow lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Heathen Hammer #1 (#2 was a robust male) - beginning week 6 CMH/HPS

View attachment 32432
Healthy but very dwarfish. Not sure what's going on here. Same feed as all other plants (moderate PPM). Nothing blocking rays from both bare bulb CMH and hooded HPS. Luck of the draw?

Note - this also happened to another plant from another breeder, located right next to it in an F&D tote. All other plants in the same tote are triple the height. Not sure if there is any correlation here.
I am not the one to ask if you are running Hydro , I didn't get any dwarfs , Honestly its an F1 run using other breeders stuff so anything is possible, its the fun of running F1s its like a box of Chocolates , never know what You are going to get. tenorNNQ1MXOQ.giftenor9FYDR56R.gif