Heathen's Basterds

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ahaha I only got one lmao get me now? You got two I've got to get back on the nice list.🤪😆🙃CelebRookie13Williams.JPG
I was running out of cards and I only used em to add a little stealth and protection , Don't worry You aren't on the no fly list lol.
you're good santa heathen I'm just breaking balls. Lmao I appreciate you letting me know I'm still on the right list lmao.

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hit the Sonja cut of Heathen Hammer up with some Fem Purple Punch pollen , lets Hope it takes and We have some wonderful little Purple Sonja's . The Purple Punch pollen had better color than the ADub pollen so Fingers crossed. Have OSHP X Black Lights , CNC , DLA5 , mb15 x LBF all in veg along with some Basterds, Purple Cake, Wedding Pie, God Bud and Hammer clones. Lots of choices this Winter.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thick stems and decent branching, Is He got a decent stem rub and getting sticky? You might regret culling Him, looks really nice
I didn't get any smells unfortunately. I'm not in the position to chuck right now, and I know I'm gonna regret it with this male, cuz it was the heartiest one that I've come across, since starting regs, about a dozen males so far. Definitely something to consider in the future. (y)

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Dang, I still haven't recieved anything from ya heathen... it's no big deal really, I got plenty beans at the moment, but I wanted to let ya know. Hope it didn't get lost in transit...
Man that whole Canadian/American border thing.. it’s not going so smooth lately. We might want to put a little effort into sending things that look like we are just sending nerdy toys and baseball cards or buttplugs and whatnot.
I have to say tho scjedi just tossed two packs of seeds in a small padded mailing envelope express and it was fast af and no dumb ass postal snitches rifled through it and then Taped it up like it was done by an ape.
I just can’t wait till you f@cks down there legalize federally... although it is badass that the little guy can still get his.. grab some classic outdoor elbows from smithjunk in Oregon and cruise on over to NY.. 💵 repeat. I miss that shit