Heathen's Basterds

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I will take suggestions for next chuck based on what I have going, 4 Hammer regs , 4 Mac x AAW REGS, 3 CNC regs , 1 SBS clone, 1 God Bud clone , 1 Heisen BOD fem , 4 Heisen Nana Basterd clones , 3 GrapeStomper F4 Candy Pheno regs . 1 Helms Deep 15 reg ( MB15 X LBF ) . that's what is in veg. What kind of stuff would You guys want ?
I have a CNC that I got as a mother that has awesome structure. Grapestomper for me. Have you run any ice cream cake. I have 2 that I just put in rdwc with 2 purple punch. Let me tell you they are all looking great. Installed the UV after the RO system and it is a game changer. You will be busy 👍

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have a CNC that I got as a mother that has awesome structure. Grapestomper for me. Have you run any ice cream cake. I have 2 that I just put in rdwc with 2 purple punch. Let me tell you they are all looking great. Installed the UV after the RO system and it is a game changer. You will be busy 👍
I have 2 Ice Cream Cake packs, next year run, I popped a single Banana Orange Daquiri because it has Blackberry Kush and Orange Cookies in it same as the Hammers.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 34429Some Siberian sativa ready for harvest
You husky you! Nom nom nom
Mac X AAW - I call em Alien MAC Warp , 3 heavier tight stackers very uniform , one top left taller and more Sativa leaningView attachment 34197
Damn that was fast! Very nice u will be pleased!
Are pics 1,2,3,4 all the same strain? 4 looks most greazy