Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Bro I wish. Still haven’t found the cut of my namesake. I got distracted along the way.
I will have a silly amount of bubblegummer red x (bodega bubblegum x Nigerian sunshine) beans here soon enough if that tickles yer pickle
This little fucker came from my hermie seeded crop. A few seeds tend to stick to my fingers and may or may not get flicked off randomly. Apparently one landed in my Gorilla Glue pot and decided to come to life. Deserved a chance but pulled it anyway. Nice little 4" tap root.
View attachment 27325
What?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hey, heathenhead, what's smoke report on the parents of the sbs, if ya don't mind me asking?
Orange Sundae has a fuel / rank Orange taste and smell , very balanced high , 7.5- 8 on scale of 10 for potency , I watched movies a lot and music , really good for that , decent legs on the duration, 2 hours or so. SB Breeze has a floral/ perfume with fuel back end. Probably a 7 for potency decent but not a crippler, more social , wonderfiul smooth taste and smell , cures fantastic really nice, Its one that You really enjoy , conessuier forgive my spelling grade for taste and the smoothness in smoke. High focuses more in the head and visual perception for Me. I really hope the South Beach Sundae offspring retain the smoothness of the South Beach Breeze but gets a jolt of potency from the Orange Sundae. Should be a great smoke for get togethers , parties or bedroom.