Heathen's Basterds

Frank Nitty

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
well all shipping info is collected and shipping packaging bought , cases and foam ordered . Girls have exploded in last week expect Heathen hammer to be a good yielder , South Beach Sundae average yielder if progeny follow Mothers. Looking like about 2-3 weeks till cut and hang . Probably looking at last August ship date . Pictures coming tonight after work . Last thing needed is Mylar packs , unless someone wants to send me 50 or so , that would be very helpful.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
well all shipping info is collected and shipping packaging bought , cases and foam ordered . Girls have exploded in last week expect Heathen hammer to be a good yielder , South Beach Sundae average yielder if progeny follow Mothers. Looking like about 2-3 weeks till cut and hang . Probably looking at last August ship date . Pictures coming tonight after work . Last thing needed is Mylar packs , unless someone wants to send me 50 or so , that would be very helpful.
Where would you even get them?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
4 jelly pie dunked in my Skull Vodka Martini glass, starting em off in style , Grape Jelly pheno supplied by our Friend the Grow Borg LubdaNugs. I hope I can grow them to the same level He did . I really dont care gender I will roll with what the Gods give Me . What I can tell You is it will be bred to My God Bud and maybe God Bud/ADub x that is hitting the flower tent as soon as spots open . Thats the plan anyway.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
There is definitely fire in those packs of CnC. No doubt about it. One of the strongest cookies crosses I have ever found and or smoked. And yields massive amounts of sticky loud nugs. I actually just put a clone of her in flower a few days ago. Didnt mean to hijack your thread or anything.

View attachment 742View attachment 743View attachment 744View attachment 745View attachment 746View attachment 747
The plant in the third pic looks crazy dark compared to the other two,in the pic! Like black and white type shit!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Stoked bro!! Hope I'm still on the short list for some killer crosses!!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
ALL 4 jelly Pies are up now, Blackberry Hammer seed mom beginning flushing, South Beach Breeze Seedmom 1 week till flush. Both bred to Orange Sundae and really packing on the weight now , The South Beach Breeze starting to build up the trichs now and catch up in size and resin production to the Black Hammer, both very dense buds and although seeded should be very nice smoke . Both I have added support to branches as the buds are getting really heavy.