Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
If you havnt pm Me good mailing address get on it , only place I keep adresses is in my PM's or emails till I send off then for op security I delete , I have some, I have @Turpmans , @Yougrow,@Heisen , just off top of my head , now fun part to get weekend off to a great start 3 packs of South Beach Sundae regs which should be ready bout time Heathen Hammer drops , answer this question. Who was King Harald Finehairs Father? Pm answers

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Im gettin your south beach breeze out by monday @Heathenraider. Sorry for delay, been a week. Same with my other outgoin gift to another
Guess what Bodyne gets last pack of South Beach Sundae , so JesseLikesfreeseeds, YouGrowHeathenshit, and Bodyne get the 3 at large picks, ship when dry and germ tested pm addy Bodyne. Qty of packs will be determined after I see total harvested, Happy Weekend my Brothers

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Halvdan the Black
I looked for fifteen minutes earlier for that question mustve looked past it ahundred times 😅. I was Spazzing irl over nothing worth it and my comprehension skills were lacking hard. Just needed to smoke lol. Now I'm back driving. Lol
@Armdog all pack were accounted for lol you were good to leave the answer for those coming through later today...Merl street is hilarious tho