Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Well I took a small branch and busted it up , 51 wonderful dark tiger Striped seeds , 2 weird seeds I trashed , they in rice drying , I now know that it will be zero problem filling the orders for a nice qnty in each pack . These being Polyhybrids from so many really nice strains there will be many phenos and will be a lot of fun to see them grow. I actually will be able to comp a few extra packs but I will take care of the Warbands orders first.

You all crack me up lolin when it comes to a pack of seeds. I love how some of you must have a thousand packs of seeds in some stash somewhere deep in an underground cave waiting for the apocalypse :alien:

I bought and got quite a few free tester packs and almost all of them are gone. It just makes me curious about what some of you guys do with all these seeds. Is it good to save them just in case?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
You all crack me up lolin when it comes to a pack of seeds. I love how some of you must have a thousand packs of seeds in some stash somewhere deep in an underground cave waiting for the apocalypse :alien:

I bought and got quite a few free tester packs and almost all of them are gone. It just makes me curious about what some of you guys do with all these seeds. Is it good to save them just in case?
in fridge waiting for Me to get drunk and decide what to run lol. All my seeds go into paper towels shitfaced

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Lol, I've got a shit ton of various tapes. Red, blue, green, clear, white, silver, etc. All handy for random stuff.
When she was little my daughter wanted me to cut my leg off to be a pirate for Halloween. She said I could tape it back on after, or glue if the tape wouldn't stick good. Lmfao.
Nice she's already taking after you, finding ways to make things work! 😄