Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well, the T1 CBD plant came down about a week ago at day 56F, I believe? I hung it in my dryer box contraption thing I made for four days, and now it’s in tupperware continuing a slow dry.

The Oil Spill came down on Thursday evening at day 63F, and it’s currently doing its 4 day stint in the Old Stoner Drying Box.

And the next round, vegging away at day 27 from Dry seed. Looking a little water drunk after getting their first watering after being up-potted to one gallons.

50CB550E-1DF3-4295-8768-01B64D58DA3B.jpeg0FCADE76-3EEF-4F24-871F-8827264A735D.jpeg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
All I can say about the T1 is that it smells sweet. Like sweet weed.

The Oil Spill has the chemical grape smell. Like chemical grape weed.

One of the More Cowbells has a definite floor cleaner thing going on. Like floor cleaner weed.

I pretty much suck at describing smells.
is the more cowbell , pinesol type or lemon pledge smell

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I was wondering where the fuck @High kev got to, so I went and found his website. It looks pretty professional! Then I clicked on a link to Instagram and went through some posts and they mentioned my Dubgum cross in one of the videos! It looked pretty good too!

Your plants are looking great!
I'll have to go check Kev site.
Everyone comes and goes on here. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I always knocked those damn "solo" cups over and spilled the dirt out. lol
yes ,then ca'nt find the seedling scrape it all up ,back in the cup and it comes 7 or so days behind everything else, is what happens to me,now have wire basket for small pots/ solos, so far i havent rolled anything over,in this new setup.:)