Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I was wondering where the fuck @High kev got to, so I went and found his website. It looks pretty professional! Then I clicked on a link to Instagram and went through some posts and they mentioned my Dubgum cross in one of the videos! It looked pretty good too!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I was wondering where the fuck @High kev got to, so I went and found his website. It looks pretty professional! Then I clicked on a link to Instagram and went through some posts and they mentioned my Dubgum cross in one of the videos! It looked pretty good too!

just came from over there i thought it was cool myself ,looks like dubgum loves ,the outdoors type grow!from the looks of things they have been buzyyyy!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I would love to see breeders put more effort into their websites - especially if they aready set them up - instead of putting all their faith in Insta-nazi-gram where your entire business can evaporate overnight for no reason.
I agree that IG sucks but putting together a website, especially one that provides a storefront, is very expensive unless you have the skills to do most of it yourself. The company I work for is pretty small, the only things we sell from our website are downloadable, and it cost us a ton to have the store section of our website built.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I agree that IG sucks but putting together a website, especially one that provides a storefront, is very expensive unless you have the skills to do most of it yourself. The company I work for is pretty small, the only things we sell from our website are downloadable, and it cost us a ton to have the store section of our website built.
As a secondary option, look through almost any seedbank. Some breeders put legit plant structure descriptions, possible expressions you'll get, flowering times based on experience growing it, etc. Others have Runtz crossed with everything and it's brother and say nothing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I guess it's based on your desired outcome. If you want to sling a chuck of beans then a disposable account on Insta sounds legit. It's free. If you want to build a business there are expenses

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Day 54.

The T1 CBD is coming down. I read some where that CBD plants should be taken early, before any amber. I took the last one at 49 days with little to no amber. This one has a bit of amber. Just flying by the seat of my pants on when to harvest CBD plants.

All the rest are just starting to get some amber. They’ll need at least another week if not two.

FD15766A-F95C-4C97-AD39-EF56948B6F23.jpeg6C23289F-7055-4D48-8C66-BA9437B74772.jpegAE53DB0C-C04F-465C-8CC9-FACD65330A47.jpeg36703901-9165-4E20-9E75-F77C92B9B8B5.jpeg8B4A4FF8-A0C7-4DB6-82A3-3F89E77BAC1F.jpegE7462BE6-0FF0-4CF0-AC29-F1A5A82BA4B5.jpegD5181668-3A81-4B25-879C-CFFB96C051F4.jpegC0689261-87A6-4EEF-886D-AEB99DB16630.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Every CBD breeder I’ve asked about this has told me to harvest when they are milky before the amber comes in.
I can dig that, this is what you heard. But did they base this on actual testing - or on what THEY heard...

I bought my first Ardent decarb machine based on testng they showed of the before/after using their product. If you investigate the website they have good and bad test results posted, they tested to see which oil/carrier was ablt to 'absorb' the most THC during infusion with weed already decarbed, They showed that if making vape carts the one of the two main carriers readily accepts infusion and one is like anti-THC. Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine were tested and I forget which was which because I didn't care LOL

But my point is that a CBD bean seller that showed me that this cultivar, harvested in "X" window, can reliably produce the highest CBD% available in that plant I would buy those beans.

I don't need that for THC because I can do a smoke test. CBD (or CBG or whatever) don't give me that immediate feedback regarding their efficacy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fuck I'm high LOL.

I was also getting at the fact that testing in general - trying to tell me your shelf-weed in the dispo is 40% THC for example - can suck a dick.
But if you are showing me how best to use a product that I might or might not buy without making claims of outrageous numbers, I'm more likely a customer.

I don't want a "1:1" either - don't sell me your half-dank weed and try and tell me that the shitty high is good for me because it's got CBD. Sell me a bean that will reliably grow me a 15% CBD plant if I keep it healthy. Or 10% :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ whatever, I don't know what is a high % for CBD?

For medicine let me know I have the best CBD part of the medicine I can grow, and I'll figure out the THC part that works for me

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I can dig that, this is what you heard. But did they base this on actual testing - or on what THEY heard...

I bought my first Ardent decarb machine based on testng they showed of the before/after using their product. If you investigate the website they have good and bad test results posted, they tested to see which oil/carrier was ablt to 'absorb' the most THC during infusion with weed already decarbed, They showed that if making vape carts the one of the two main carriers readily accepts infusion and one is like anti-THC. Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine were tested and I forget which was which because I didn't care LOL

But my point is that a CBD bean seller that showed me that this cultivar, harvested in "X" window, can reliably produce the highest CBD% available in that plant I would buy those beans.

I don't need that for THC because I can do a smoke test. CBD (or CBG or whatever) don't give me that immediate feedback regarding their efficacy.
I know Floyd over at Hoku Seed Co posts test results of all of his stuff on his site. I don't think he has any comparisons, though, between harvest windows.