Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Does that fit on a vape or something? Or is it an RSO? Or dab-able? I wouldn't even know where to start! :LOL:
It’s a syringe. It’s like honey oil from yesteryear, but WAY better. It’s actually a hydrocarbon extraction of fresh frozen (?) Bud. I spread some on a rolling paper and rolled a doobie with some OilSpill shake, and man it was TASTY! Straight up Cherry flavor. Loaded with terps.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I gotta tell ya, this Platinum Frosting from H has the nicest buds I’ve ever had in my tent. It’s gonna have great bag appeal, although I never put my stuff in a bag.View attachment 136527View attachment 136528View attachment 136529View attachment 136530View attachment 136531View attachment 136532View attachment 136533
i like the feeling that it is ALL mine !!! no worry about wich friend talked too much, about where they smelt something to another buddy.i haven't lost a crop in over 4 years,ever sence i quit running with the crew ,don't miss the help come planting time.now my blood pressure doesn't go up in sept/oct.

Last edited: