Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have some of those Craftsman "robo-grip" slip-joint plyers that only compress a little. As soon as they make contact the jaws set, then only tighten a little more from there. AND they came with plastic guards I've never has a use for :unsure: sounds like a plan!

I just don't get too many that become unmanageable since I flip them at about a foot tall. They cannstretch three times the original height and I still have three feed of head-room. :ROFLMAO:
most of mine are bout 2 ft. tall before the flip,and yes,i use the stem crush method to keep em a little shorter!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have some of those Craftsman "robo-grip" slip-joint plyers that only compress a little. As soon as they make contact the jaws set, then only tighten a little more from there. AND they came with plastic guards I've never has a use for :unsure: sounds like a plan!

I just don't get too many that become unmanageable since I flip them at about a foot tall. They cannstretch three times the original height and I still have three feed of head-room. :ROFLMAO:
IIRC, the Platinum Silk was about 14-16” tall at flip. It was 43.5” this morning. I don’t recall any of my other plants tripling in height.

D

Deleted member 2835

Really? 🤔

Kinda late for me now since I think the stretch is over. Also, this is my “less is more” grow, so I’m not doing any defoliation.
Yeppers that and having your nighttime temperatures the same as your daytime temperature works as well.

D

Deleted member 2835

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Day 30 of 12:12.

The Oil Spill top Bud has been turning purple for a while and I just noticed today the the leaves are purpling as well.

5EAA420D-5232-48B7-98AD-2E7916D741FF.jpeg

More Cowbell 1 is frosty as fuck! The frostiest in the tent.

D0F9D32D-687C-4188-82F1-60039ACD84AE.jpeg

The T1 is Stacking!

7AE7C847-1DD3-498E-85B9-60760AC0F332.jpeg

Platinum Silk finally topped out at 44” tall. It’s starting to stack pretty well too.

31A59382-781A-409A-B1D9-BBA5D9271266.jpeg

More Cowbell 2 is starting to get some brown pistils. None of the others are yet.

EB4BA4A2-63FE-4CEB-8328-6762555E4C9F.jpeg

And a tent shot.

CE4FB71C-8482-4166-804F-6B50EBC7D744.jpeg

Friday or Saturday, round 2 gets wet!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
a pair of linesmans plires does a really good job of makeing a plant knuckel up between nodes.i have tryed needle nose with rubber tubing stuck on them to crush stems , did'nt work as well as the, square nose linesmans, with no paddin, it would a good idea not to crush , a limb that u plan to use as a clone,it could cause slow rooting due to thicker bark , alot to think about for my old skull.
IIRC, the Platinum Silk was about 14-16” tall at flip. It was 43.5” this morning. I don’t recall any of my other plants tripling in height.
You always got that one "odd ball" in the bunch that grows straight up.
The "mystery sticks" I call them. lol
Tilt them to one side or the other until they're a reasonable height as the others.
Too much stress at this point.
She looks great!
Don't let them talk you into fucking with that plant on here.
Don't you do it! lol
Move it under the fan and tilt it back in.
Don't you do it! lol

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Oilspill 🤔😁
Thanks for helping me select one of next seasons photos looks like it'll be CLG heavy
I started two Rock Island Rockets with these ones. They were both BEAUTIFUL plants, but they were both males. So I wet two more on Sunday and they hit dirt today (along with a few others).

I went to buy a pack of the County Line Hash Plant this morning only to find out he sold out. 😞