Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Ahhhh! I isolated the clones I got and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary :( I’m sorry mate!!! Hopefully that’s the end of it
They’re such an awesome looking plant. I’d hate to get rid of it. I might throw it in a 3 gallon and do a light depravation outdoor on it.

You haven’t had any PM issues in any of your tents?

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
They’re such an awesome looking plant. I’d hate to get rid of it. I might throw it in a 3 gallon and do a light depravation outdoor on it.

Not in my tents, but it has been pretty humid and crappy here the past week or so. My recent harvest had a touch of mold in the biggest top buds and I was cooking my dehuey the whole time :(

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

If you got the space, put it outside, then throw any empty gabrage can over it for 12 hrs. Wax on...... wax off...every 12, ans she'll flower right out any time of season.

PM is the suck

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I feel like powdery mildew is the corona virus 🦠 of grow tents.

On that note, I’m happy to report no new cases this morning!
Great news!! I sprayed my big girls with the peroxide last night but they’re looking solid just from the baking soda spray :) I’m happy you posted man, I probably wouldn’t have looked as close if you hadn’t. I gotta be up in those babies more!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Great news!! I sprayed my big girls with the peroxide last night but they’re looking solid just from the baking soda spray :) I’m happy you posted man, I probably wouldn’t have looked as close if you hadn’t. I gotta be up in those babies more!
Did you do the baking soda spray too?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Yup I did that the day before. Didn’t realize the peroxide was the killer hehe! Gonna pull them out and strip them tomorrow now it’s their defoil day anyways :)
I’m defoliating my flower tent on Friday which will be the end of week two of 12/12.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Do you check the inside of your tent, RH and temp? RH outside here today is 58%. Especially at lights out time. It will spike up major at lights out.

I’m running a dehu. and AC in my area and it makes a shit ton of water.

Last year I was just using ambient air to cool and move moist air out of my grow area. We were having lots of rain and ambient RH was above 60. Didn’t work so good. Had some bud rot issues. So I set up a dehu. and AC to deal with the extra heat input. Smooth sailing now if I can keep everything running.LOL

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Do you check the inside of your tent, RH and temp? RH outside here today is 58%. Especially at lights out time. It will spike up major at lights out.

I’m running a dehu. and AC in my area and it makes a shit ton of water.

Last year I was just using ambient air to cool and move moist air out of my grow area. We were having lots of rain and ambient RH was above 60. Didn’t work so good. Had some bud rot issues. So I set up a dehu. and AC to deal with the extra heat input. Smooth sailing now if I can keep everything running.LOL
You know, I’ve never had any plants in veg at this time of year until now. I’m surprised at how high the humidity gets, especially after a lot of them get watered.

My veg tent is being passively exhausted with a 6” duct that leads up to the filter in the flower tent. It worked well during the winter and spring, but I guess I’ll have to modify things a bit if I plan on keeping the bonsai mothers.
0BAD45BF-21F4-4DE7-8226-64EC720FBB6C.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So I’ve been using Remo Nutrients since I started growing again, but not the whole line. The plants did really good.

About two weeks ago, I got off my wallet and splurged for all the missing parts of the Remo line. I gotta say, I’ve never seen the plants look healthier or happier.

I know the HPS photos aren’t the best and it won’t do them justice, but here’s a pic anyway. I’m excited to see what happens in the next few weeks of flower under the full Remo line.

F3478A3C-23BF-4CB1-9A3E-D9F73800C1BE.jpeg643C2953-4252-40AC-809C-FC2CB39643F4.jpeg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So I’ve been using Remo Nutrients since I started growing again, but not the whole line. The plants did really good.

About two weeks ago, I got off my wallet and splurged for all the missing parts of the Remo line. I gotta say, I’ve never seen the plants look healthier or happier.

I know the HPS photos aren’t the best and it won’t do them justice, but here’s a pic anyway. I’m excited to see what happens in the next few weeks of flower under the full Remo line.

View attachment 61334View attachment 61335
This is awesome no matter what color lol. Can't wait to see how they come out