Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Love the look of a full tent! Did you just drill a hole in the pvc elbows and slip them over the poles for that “High CFM Kit”? I have the same tent and I think I need those bars for the extra couple inches ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I saw a guy on you tube growing like that!
People talk about growing floor, look at all that wasted root-space between pots! :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, if you aren't pulling pots out anyway it would be no different than one of those 50-100gal outside pots - which would be hard to manage for one big plant inside - but for 21 plants? Only issue I see is a drainage set up, but that's only a DIY project away!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
People talk about growing floor, look at all that wasted root-space between pots! :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, if you aren't pulling pots out anyway it would be no different than one of those 50-100gal outside pots - which would be hard to manage for one big plant inside - but for 21 plants? Only issue I see is a drainage set up, but that's only a DIY project away!
I think the tubs would be OK if you had only clones from one strain in it, but for many different strains I think individual pots are the way to go since you can customize feeding for each individual plant.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have the day off today and it’s been a week since I up-potted the plants to the one gallons.

Most of these were experimental bonsai mothers and had been pruned many, many times - each one had literally 2 Gazillion tops! I don’t have the space for 42 Gazillion tops, so I pruned most of them back to three tops. It feels a lot more airy in the tent now.

Im going to let them Veg for another week, and then they’ll go straight to 12/12 in the flower tent with a new 600 Watt HPS bulb.

500AB5CA-FA59-4DAA-AA6D-5E9787513D81.jpeg9EB3E163-3C97-4844-AC0C-F795A5203ADB.jpeg
View attachment trim.642DD768-1828-4037-963B-01F4917A2F4D.MOV

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Oh they’re going to pop off hard!! Great veg setup dude I love it!
Thanks! I love this little tent! Especially that I can have three separate areas (or up to 5 if I put in the other two shelves).

After looking at the pics I realized I needed to lower that Quantum Board. They’ll really take off now.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Okay, so the plants have been in full veg for almost two weeks now and most of them are verging on being 2.5 times shorter than the max they can be in my tent at the end of flower. Most of them are about 14 inches tall today, with a max height of 34”.

So! 21 plants in one gallon soil pots went into the flower tent tonight (May 28th). Just because of the on/off time for the veg tent and the on/off time I’ll run in the flower tent, they’ll get the next 24 hours in darkness, and starting at 7:00 PM tomorrow, they’ll start their 12/12.

0B5A1A6B-8ABF-40A7-88CA-553BDD0B47F3.jpeg

In other news, 5 out of six of the GMO Cake (Purple Pheno) clones are showing roots. @Hust17, make some room because at least one is coming your way.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Okay, so the plants have been in full veg for almost two weeks now and most of them are verging on being 2.5 times shorter than the max they can be in my tent at the end of flower. Most of them are about 14 inches tall today, with a max height of 34”.

So! 21 plants in one gallon soil pots went into the flower tent tonight (May 28th). Just because of the on/off time for the veg tent and the on/off time I’ll run in the flower tent, they’ll get the next 24 hours in darkness, and starting at 7:00 PM tomorrow, they’ll start their 12/12.

View attachment 60294

In other news, 5 out of six of the GMO Cake (Purple Pheno) clones are showing roots. @Hust17, make some room because at least one is coming your way.
AHHHHHH thank you soooo much bro! This is massive!!! You’re going to have to test out some of the new plants I just harvested 🥳

Can’t wait to see that tent fill up! Wow she’s gonna be poppin! Are all of those females too?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’ll keep a close eye on everything, as I always do.

I think I caught it really eary. There was I think only four leaves that had it and they were removed. The plants are quarantined and I’ll watch them closely too.

I don’t have any experience with PM, so I don’t know what to expect. Any advice is appreciated.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I’ll keep a close eye on everything, as I always do.

I think I caught it really eary. There was I think only four leaves that had it and they were removed. The plants are quarantined and I’ll watch them closely too.

I don’t have any experience with PM, so I don’t know what to expect. Any advice is appreciated.
Did u get clones from someone? Or they are ur own?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Fuck! Never thought I’d run into powdery mildew since it’s so dry here.

I found what I believe is PM on both Cookies and Chem plants I had. @Hust17 @Turpman

I removed both from the tent and took the leaves off that had the spots. I hope my whole tent is not fucked!

View attachment 60966View attachment 60967View attachment 60968
That sucks. It doesn't matter how dry it is overall in the tent apparently. All it needs is a small micro atmosphere to start. Like leaves overlaying other leaves and holding humidity during lights out.
Also, some strains will get it while others are more resistant. I have one tent I'm fighting it now in and it's a bitch.