Grow with Joe

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Giving credit where credit is due. The light build is awesome too!

I have the same square rose pots in black and build a F&D table just like yours. I filled the pots with coco and didn't use the hydroton at the bottom. I set it up at the last minute and went away for Thanksgiving for 5 days. Net result was lots of loose coco floating around in the system which caused lots of problems. Plants recovered fine. The pellets in the bottom easily avoids this rookie mistake!
I still use whatever PC's of rockwool I have around or hydroton to put on the bottom of the pots . My buddy had some six by six rockwool that he sliced about a quarter inch thick and placed it at the bottom . Got like a dozen out of one piece

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Just got caught up man. Great setup. Definitely worth the time. It's gonna save you a lot in the long run. I'm excited to see those clones go in to flower.
Thanks.

I think so too. I like when I just have to look in on the plants and let them do their thing. Should be seeing some real movement on those clones this week, they've already shot roots out the bottom of the pots, so now the above ground action really starts.