Grow with Joe

Punisher84

Just some asshole
money spent.
$600 I think Bdl 400 - 11 zips first grow. fire smoke. 2nd grow is fire in my eyes.
$500 hgl Lights - not dry yet but around 12 zips of larfy stuff, that I gave up on finishing. 112 days into a 6-8 week supposed flower. Had 2 throw nanners late. None were showing any ambers.

70 days is long enough. I’ll not run another flower period out under that light.

I just want to grow weed.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
money spent.
$600 I think Bdl 400 - 11 zips first grow. fire smoke. 2nd grow is fire in my eyes.
$500 hgl Lights - not dry yet but around 12 zips of larfy stuff, that I gave up on finishing. 112 days into a 6-8 week supposed flower. Had 2 throw nanners late. None were showing any ambers.

70 days is long enough. I’ll not run another flower period out under that light.

I just want to grow weed.
Day 66 DS from J.James has a good amount of ambers, sicker plant seems to be in more of a hurry.,. Pushing harvest off till after the appraisal I have scheduled this Thursday. Nice to see they’re done relatively on time.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Good deal man, looking like it's gonna rock it once up and running 100%, I can't think of a dam thing to complain about mine lol, even coverage, even heat dispersion, and with a remote mounted ballast, they don't weigh shit, I know my cob light is a hoss compared to a 5 strip build
Yeah man, I think it's going to be badass. Can't wait to get up and running.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I'll be finishing the light build this weekend. Finally got shipping on the replacement strip.

Until then...the veg tent has been officially reset. All the clones are snug in their new coco homes.

This is from a few days ago, they're a bit happier now than when I took the pic.

IMG_20200212_001647.jpg

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Got the light mostly finished and hanging in the tent. I'll be adding a power meter on the driver rail so that I can monitor my power consumption, try to see if it's practical to use grams/KwH as a measure of grow efficiency since grams/watt sucks and doesn't tell you anything...except how shit your light is, eh @Punisher84? :ROFLMAO: Sorry man...

IMG_20200215_154159.jpgIMG_20200215_155111.jpgIMG_20200215_155119.jpgIMG_20200215_155206.jpg

And added a box fan to get that circulation going.

IMG_20200215_155036.jpg