Grow with Joe

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Hey guys, welcome to my grow journal.

This will be where I post my grow updates. I generally try to do updates once a week or whenever a significant event happens...or just randomly if I feel like it. ;)

My current grow is Archive Seed Bank Rainbow Driver. As of this posting, they are on day 14 of 12/12. I'll have a picture up in a bit.

Some other info:

I grow in coco, I've used MegaCrop, Dyna Gro and Masterblend Tomato formula as my nutes. Currently running Masterblend and loving it, the girls are too.

I run LED boards, mine are from Atreum Lighting (HLG knockoff) 288 v2 in 3000k. I run 4 boards in series on a Meanwell HLG-480H-C2100B with an external potentiometer for dimming.

Currently I'm in a 2x4x6 tent.

I run my tent by the VPD chart as best as I'm able to. I use Inkbird temp and RH controllers to help me keep things dialed in. For veg I ran 86°/65%.

I think that's about all for now. I'll have a picture update in a bit.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
For a little background on this grow...

I decided to try something new to me. I normally top my plants at the second true node for 4 mains. I did that this time, but when the plants went into the tent, I put a scrog net and flattened them out to get some side shoots coming up.IMG_20191109_210914.jpg

IMG_20191113_001731.jpg

IMG_20191113_001345.jpg

Then I let them grow vertical when I was satisfied with how they'd filled out the net. I then installed a second net to act as a support a few inches above canopy level.

IMG_20191128_224830.jpg

And cleaned up.

IMG_20191129_000815.jpg

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I definitely learned a ton from him, strip light builds, and he converted me to jacks 321 as well good shit for sure, i wish hed do more videos
I really want to do a strip build in the near future. I love powdered nutes. The Masterblend Tomato that I use is similar to Jack's, the final ratio is higher in K, I run fulvic acid in the res as well and top dress some Recharge from time to time.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Im most definitely a strip fanboy, it just makes sense vs some of the other options, but growing is definitely personal preference. And i tried the gh 3 part and the 1200 part advanced nutrients line 😂😂😂 jacks is just so dam easy to work with,tailor, and its light in ones wallet, and dam sure grows some fire, been wanting to try some recharge but my tub of great white is going super slow lol