Grow Tent and Light Shopping

Big Perm

Budtender
Are you looking to use stuff around the house? That's what it looks like to me, so the stuff at the store would be a little $, but would look a lot nicer, too. I'd go to the hardware section of Lowe's. They have 3/8" plywood channel. The 8' sticks are the better deal, but the 4' sticks are more practical to get home.
Stuff around the house is fine, too. That ceiling stuff will be a waste of time. Wood is a touchy one, but i've used it. Depending on your skills, I wouldn't recommend it. That hoserman wall stuff looks heavy duty as fuck, almost too much.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So if I build this eight unit frame how much will it cost me to get the boards driver and whatever else needed.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Are you looking to use stuff around the house? That's what it looks like to me, so the stuff at the store would be a little $, but would look a lot nicer, too. I'd go to the hardware section of Lowe's. They have 3/8" plywood channel. The 8' sticks are the better deal, but the 4' sticks are more practical to get home.
Stuff around the house is fine, too. That ceiling stuff will be a waste of time. Wood is a touchy one, but i've used it. Depending on your skills, I wouldn't recommend it. That hoserman wall stuff looks heavy duty as fuck, almost too much.
Hardware section here we come

Big Perm

Budtender
So if I build this eight unit frame how much will it cost me to get the boards driver and whatever else needed.
Where did you get the picture? It might have a link to a forum or something where it was diy'ed.
You're all over the place on these boards.
Honestly, if you are wanting to go HLG I would call them, or email them, and tell them what you are wanting to do and go from there. Get the opinion from the horse.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Where did you get the picture? It might have a link to a forum or something where it was diy'ed.
You're all over the place on these boards.
Honestly, if you are wanting to go HLG I would call them, or email them, and tell them what you are wanting to do and go from there. Get the opinion from the horse.
I’ll try and find it again

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
HLG mainly uses 2 boards. The one for their 135, and the one for their 160. Their bigger lights are just multiples of those boards, with the appropriate size driver.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Donny, you are stepping way out of your element here....
All I am saying is the basic math for putting together drivers and boards is right there. you can build damn near anything to hang them on - and you can also take that basic info and put together the whole thing with the cheapest/best/whatever components you can find. The rig works.

Big Perm

Budtender
All I am saying is the basic math for putting together drivers and boards is right there. you can build damn near anything to hang them on - and you can also take that basic info and put together the whole thing with the cheapest/best/whatever components you can find. The rig works.
Dude they have V1, V2, Rspec, Bspec, UV, 3000k, 3500k, 4000k, 5000k, I'm sure I'm leaving some out.
On the driver side. Do you want to run series or parallel, or both? A or B driver?
Do you feel you can tackle this topic?