Grow Tent and Light Shopping

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can build the hell out of stuff, but @Big Perm was right - when it gets to the electrical junk listen to someone else. I know that hot's on the left and cold's on the right... :)

F series

Insanely Active Member
Are you just talking about being able to raise each separately?
Yeah, and he can drill out a bracket to connect them (hold together)
Just a simple 4 inch flat bar of aluminum, same size as his angles.

Put the frames next to each other as if they were hanging, have 2 inches of the flat overlap each frame drill 4 evenly spaced holes.

Bolt with a couple washers or use a clip or rod to hold together.

Now after your 4*4 grow maybe you wanna get some seed stock and still run a sensimilla.

All you got to do is undo your brackets and throw on a different driver.
### KEV, use WAGOS ###
If it's not permanent, use WAGOS.. I have several lights of different CCT and sizes, I undo 2 wagos and can change drivers quick as hell. And put rapid LEDs 0-10v dimmer on all your lights.

Get b version drivers always wire parallel. Always use like 2 extra strips than the max wattage of driver..

Ie.
A light runs 20w max
Driver puts out 200w max
Use 12 lights for 240w max in case one randomly goes out, (never happened to me yet) but safe than sorry.

Sorry for wall,

TL:DR
Fuck off and read... Used a phone for this wall.

In other news, here's some cosmic bomb autos I won, grown in 1 gallon 50% aerated soil

These plants are quite large, one is for sure an OZ+
i have a few more ready soon.
130w of 3000k/5000k f series combo in a 2*4
if I sog this tent... Shit would be crazy for only 130w
Screenshot_20200227-040438.pngScreenshot_20200227-040453.pngScreenshot_20200227-040426.pngScreenshot_20200227-040918.png

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Yeah, and he can drill out a bracket to connect them (hold together)
Just a simple 4 inch flat bar of aluminum, same size as his angles.

Put the frames next to each other as if they were hanging, have 2 inches of the flat overlap each frame drill 4 evenly spaced holes.

Bolt with a couple washers or use a clip or rod to hold together.

Now after your 4*4 grow maybe you wanna get some seed stock and still run a sensimilla.

All you got to do is undo your brackets and throw on a different driver.
### KEV, use WAGOS ###
If it's not permanent, use WAGOS.. I have several lights of different CCT and sizes, I undo 2 wagos and can change drivers quick as hell. And put rapid LEDs 0-10v dimmer on all your lights.

Get b version drivers always wire parallel. Always use like 2 extra strips than the max wattage of driver..

Ie.
A light runs 20w max
Driver puts out 200w max
Use 12 lights for 240w max in case one randomly goes out, (never happened to me yet) but safe than sorry.

Sorry for wall,

TL:DR
Fuck off and read... Used a phone for this wall.

In other news, here's some cosmic bomb autos I won, grown in 1 gallon 50% aerated soil

These plants are quite large, one is for sure an OZ+
i have a few more ready soon.
130w of 3000k/5000k f series combo in a 2*4
if I sog this tent... Shit would be crazy for only 130w
View attachment 50875View attachment 50876View attachment 50877View attachment 50878
I’m going to have to study this post and really focus. To much info that sounds like a foreign language. Thank u for the help. I’ll show u I’m not a little bitch. 🙏💪💪

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Think I’m sticking to the original 4 by 4 frame running 2 3500k and 6 3000k boards what driver or drivers should I use image.jpg

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You could do all that with one big 600 driver if you wanted, or 2- 240 drivers, or the cheaper 350w drivers that I don’t remember the model of. Multitude of options in that department.

Think the big hlg 600 driver has 2 outputs so would wire 4 boards per output is how that would play out.