Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Last hermie I had and I most def caught it ( it was 3/4 weeks in ) def broke my heart cause the plants looked fire in strusture and healthiness . 4/6 females were hermies of this line..... doc holiday

Well I checked everyday after this and the last two pheno’s never did hermie but I still killed the clones off and didn’t want to risk it. Good smoke and was great structure too ( have a extra pack but I was so scared to tried it again )
I grew the Doc Holiday a couple years ago. No hermis. Never had herms from GPS. Running too much Nitrogen will cause hermis.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You guys made me buy that mb15 cut, I practiced some cloning, to no avail, I'd send snips if I knew how, lol this bitch, just like the Corey, bushed the fuck out on me with my few snips here and there. Almost bugging me, so bushy. Shoved em in the flower tent, see what happens. Waiting to see how cheap that biodiesel cross goes, lol. Or the stsrdawg f2s

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I found an easy way to clone is right into soil, but sew the hole with a bunch of mykos, plus cloning gel on the stem seems to work well for me. Solo cups, sandwich ziplock bag on top held in place with a rubber band. Keep everything misted and you should have a successful clone in a few weeks

I found an easy way to clone is right into soil, but sew the hole with a bunch of mykos, plus cloning gel on the stem seems to work well for me. Solo cups, sandwich ziplock bag on top held in place with a rubber band. Keep everything misted and you should have a successful clone in a few weeks
Me too....drop it in a cup of water and walk away. I used to do it this way then bought a little areocloner to make mass cloning easier.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Azos instead or with the mykos on coco or even soil maybe is almost foolproof for me. The azos releases natural rooting hormones.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Posted next week's sale on a show me state mmj group on fb, idiots be liking attitude, Capt redbeard,etc. Had to refer them to a couple real seed banks, gps was first. Your welcome.
That's why I have bought close to 100 packs from GPS over the past few years. The Golden Nugget Days and auctions kept you coming back too. lol
Our participation in those auctions affected the price we pay today for their seeds.

joeystyle

I am an American medical grower thats been growing GP exclusively for the last 5 years. I used to spend many hours in many websites at night trying to find the magic beans for my next run. Once I flowered their stuff i literally quit looking elsewhere. I started with the Copper Chem. (Best Chemdog ive ever seen). everything ive ran has yielded balls and has had the flav. I grow the "regular" seeds and I always get phenos with unique and amazing terps. I have never tried their 'feminized seeds. I send cash too. or you can just go get a money order . Simple. I always have my beans within 7 business days. Jeanne is quick to reply if their is a problem or question. I dont work for GP in any way. I am just trying to pass my positive experiences along. Have tried Raindance, Tombstone, Sundance kid, Eagle Scout, Dynamite Diesel,etc.... The only thing ill say is if u want to clone some of them its best to do it early. The "stardawg" strains often get the hard/ hollow stems that dont clone easily.

joeystyle

Aloe gel works well for cloning. Just my 2 cents
I appreciate your reply! That tells me your technique must be better than mine. I am here to learn! just havent had good luck with the hard stemmed strains. Im relying on basic techniques like rapid rooters' clonex, splitting/scraping and humidity domes. T5s' Ive got to be missing something? Grateful for any advice. Thnx.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I appreciate your reply! That tells me your technique must be better than mine. I am here to learn! just havent had good luck with the hard stemmed strains. Im relying on basic techniques like rapid rooters' clonex, splitting/scraping and humidity domes. T5s' Ive got to be missing something? Grateful for any advice. Thnx.
This answer you have seems sarcastic and like a genuine ask for advice at the same time to me right now lol

if it’s sarcastic then 👍 keep doing you

if it’s genuine then also keep doing what you are doing lol I’ve cloned many gps strains over the years

Cloning just takes time man keep doing it the way you are (FYI how most do it and it works). But finding the sweet spot of moisture levels in the rooters and dome and giving them enough fresh air during the process take time that’s all. Especially if your a guy that doesn’t take lots of clones