Greenpoint Seeds

I AM

If CBD is what you are after go Cherry Wine.
I have grown her & she is worth it. People dont understand that on a genetic level she IS not like anything else. You cant run her the exact same...

I welcome a "troll battle" because I ran a entire pack. I played with her ppm & ph uptake. She is not the same chemotype. She will produce an she is a terp bomb in final flower. I have smoked an entire 2-3oz. of her buds. She is CBD. Point blank.

I dont think heads get CBD..
If you want to trip balls smoke CBD then smoke THC. As for the M:F ratios...i thinks its the genetics that were required to reach 25:1 CBD content. That said, i never had a single hermie.

I got locked up in TX with a 1/8th of her...On my way to register as a CBD provider. I told the chief to send my jar to the lab under the recently passed house bill signed by Governor. I made bail...went to court & they threw the case out & the DA barred it...because they REFUSED to test her for CBD. 1 month later the media name the 3 state selected "CBD" providers.

The state was putting out 7%...she was kicking their ass an still under the THC limits.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I have grown her & she is worth it. People dont understand that on a genetic level she IS not like anything else. You cant run her the exact same...

I welcome a "troll battle" because I ran a entire pack. I played with her ppm & ph uptake. She is not the same chemotype. She will produce an she is a terp bomb in final flower. I have smoked an entire 2-3oz. of her buds. She is CBD. Point blank.

If you want to trip balls smoke CBD then smoke THC. As for the M:F ratios...i thinks its the genetics that were required to reach 25:1 CBD content. That said, i never had a single hermie.

I got locked up in TX with a 1/8th of her...On my way to register as a CBD provider. I told the chief to send my jar to the lab under the recently passed house bill signed by Governor. I made bail...went to court & they threw the case out & the DA barred it...because they REFUSED to test her for CBD. 1 month later the media name the 3 state selected "CBD" providers.

The state was putting out 7%...she was kicking their ass an still under the THC limits.
Yea man I tried getting set up in my area to be a small scale cbd grower and seller. As the old saying goes though. Takes money to make money.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

I found the same thing. Mix some THC bud with the CBD bud and it’s a super trippy trip.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
All the reg seeds listed look good except cherry wine. Valley Chem and Dreamcatcher look good.
Do you mostly grow regs? I have limited growing space, so I’ve been sticking with feminized seeds, but I always change my mind about getting regs last minute because I hate having to cull males due to not having much room.
I found the same thing. Mix some THC bud with the CBD bud and it’s a super trippy trip.
I find it interesting that some people get more high when they mix in CBD. I mix in CBD to help prevent getting so high that I get anxiety attacks. Actually, now that I think of it, maybe I am getting more high, but it just muted the anxiety and maybe I’ve just been associating the parts that make me anxious as being “high”?
I really do think I react differently to cannabis than most people, though, so maybe I am just super sensitive to canabinoids. My new thing lately is to roll a joint of just CBD hemp flower and enjoy it on the back deck. I know CBD isn’t supposed to get you high, but I definitely get a little spacey off of it when I smoke a joint with nothing but CBD. I know it isn’t placebo, either, because I’ve never expected or wanted that type of effect from CBD. If I vape it throughout the week in my Dynavap it relaxes me, but a joint of its spaces me out some.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Do you mostly grow regs? I have limited growing space, so I’ve been sticking with feminized seeds, but I always change my mind about getting regs last minute because I hate having to cull males due to not having much room.

I grow way more fems for sure. I am just getting into a bunch of reg's now. I have a few good packs from the reg side I would like to run. I am moving away from fruit flavored stuff for now. Peacemaker and Sky Warden are already running, then
Sky Master
Dynamite diesel
Valley Chem
Copper Chem
are on deck for now.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I grow way more fems for sure. I am just getting into a bunch of reg's now. I have a few good packs from the reg side I would like to run. I am moving away from fruit flavored stuff for now. Peacemaker and Sky Warden are already running, then
Sky Master
Dynamite diesel
Valley Chem
Copper Chem
are on deck for now.
That valley chem has a killer taste especially on the end 👌