Greenpoint Seeds

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Any Canucks out there ever order from Greenpoint?

I just scored Heisenbeans’ Dubstep for $25.14 US, plus $10 delivery.

I kinda jumped the gun and ordered without realizing they need cash.

So if anyone in Canada has purchased, did you send the money or order to GPS with tracking or just in the regular mail?

Advice? Comments?

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Thanks PF. Exactly what I was thinking re: the costs adding up.

How did he know you were sending cash?

And where you from? If you’re not comfortable answering that, I understand.
I always send payment the next day,he knows i wouldn't forget..i honor my word.You can always email him,and tell him,it's on it's way.Many times he sent tracking and shipped when i informed him,cash was on the way.I'm in central canada EH ;):LOL:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I always send payment the next day,he knows i wouldn't forget..i honor my word.You can always email him,and tell him,it's on it's way.Many times he sent tracking and shipped when i informed him,cash was on the way.I'm in central canada EH ;):LOL:
Maybe I’ll shoot him an email tomorrow. I’ll run to the bank and post office at lunchtime.

I know a guy in central Canada. I wonder if you know him? LMAO.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm in Alberta. I went through the same thoughts . If you send a many order GP wants it blank, so might as well send cash. Express Post is the only way to get tracking and its 25$. I just put cash in a envelope with a sheet of paper wrapped around it so it's not obvious there is cash in there and send regular post. I always send an email stating order#and cash is on the way. Never a problem knock on wood.