Greenpoint Seeds

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I appreciate your reply! That tells me your technique must be better than mine. I am here to learn! just havent had good luck with the hard stemmed strains. Im relying on basic techniques like rapid rooters' clonex, splitting/scraping and humidity domes. T5s' Ive got to be missing something? Grateful for any advice. Thnx.
I couldn't clone shit to save my life until I picked up an aeroponic cloning box. They are totally worth the money if you plan on cloning often. I couldn't build one myself for the price I paid for mine.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I appreciate your reply! That tells me your technique must be better than mine. I am here to learn! just havent had good luck with the hard stemmed strains. Im relying on basic techniques like rapid rooters' clonex, splitting/scraping and humidity domes. T5s' Ive got to be missing something? Grateful for any advice. Thnx.
Nah it dont mean that my technique is better than yours. When i do clone i use the same basic methods as u do except for i use aloe gel instead of bottled cloning solution. I didnt mean to hit the laughing icon to ur post..
Its part of the learning curve to lose sum clones in the process.. Like @Evergreengardener said just keep trying to get it down pat with the methods uve been doing.
Or like @TreeFarmerCharlie said those aeroponic cloners work very well too.

Im def not a pro when it comes to cloning but have allways had success with aloe gel.
I take the aloe gel and blend it with water, put aloe n water in a cup, put clone in cup of solution, cut end off clone while the stem is under water n aloe mix, let soak for a hour, pull it out of solution, glob the end of clone with aloe gel, then into a rapid rooter, then into ur dome. Hope that makes sense..
Good luck✌

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I couldn't clone shit to save my life until I picked up an aeroponic cloning box. They are totally worth the money if you plan on cloning often. I couldn't build one myself for the price I paid for mine.
Hydroponic clones work just as well. I hate when the dam sprayers get jammed and stop spraying in the aeroponic boxes. Any thing else is like cloning in the Stone Age
5C7BCE50-59F4-48DF-B5EC-831163B3CA6F.jpeg

joeystyle

let me be clear...... Im not good writing essays, teaching or being polite. Im generally not a polite person. I have way too many personal issues for that. I dont Paint pictures well. To be quite honest i probably shouldnt be here. I am merely trying to repay the debt i owe to the many growers who have helped me over the decades. Because of the poor career choices i made as a youth ive shot more people than ill ever make love to. Youre not talking to a douche bag. Im sorry but it sounds like youre being sarcastic. I have better shit to do with my day than apologize to prima donnas looking to further their reputation in a by making pussy accusations of a new guys motives for wanting to help someone. BLOW ME! If youre not doing that then keep on doing what youre doing. . ( As if I need anyones permission..... Hilarious!)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
let me be clear...... Im not good writing essays, teaching or being polite. Im generally not a polite person. I have way too many personal issues for that. I dont Paint pictures well. To be quite honest i probably shouldnt be here. I am merely trying to repay the debt i owe to the many growers who have helped me over the decades. Because of the poor career choices i made as a youth ive shot more people than ill ever make love to. Youre not talking to a douche bag. Im sorry but it sounds like youre being sarcastic. I have better shit to do with my day than apologize to prima donnas looking to further their reputation in a by making pussy accusations of a new guys motives for wanting to help someone. BLOW ME! If youre not doing that then keep on doing what youre doing. . ( As if I need anyones permission..... Hilarious!)
Who are you talking to?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hydroponic clones work just as well. I hate when the dam sprayers get jammed and stop spraying in the aeroponic boxes. Any thing else is like cloning in the Stone Age
View attachment 79933
Do you put anything in the water? If it's just hard water that is clogging them up then run some vinegar water through the pump and sprayers when you clean it up between cycles.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
To much light. Ill.make a video this week on it and you'll do fine.
Not that I’m an expert but I think your on it. I’ve seen a few times growers popping seeds under ramped up LEDs no prob but then try the same with cuttings much larger than any fresh seedling and fail miserably. It’s probably too much to deal with , recovering from being cut then sprouting fresh root growth under too powerful lighting .

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not that I’m an expert but I think your on it. I’ve seen a few times growers popping seeds under ramped up LEDs no prob but then try the same with cuttings much larger than any fresh seedling and fail miserably. It’s probably too much to deal with , recovering from being cut then sprouting fresh root growth under too powerful lighting .
They have no roots to uptake nutrients. I always stress to people tds should match rhe light. Ill.make a video tomorrow explaining it

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Use grodan vs root riots or similar .

use a dome (keep all dome holes closed).after the 3rd day ( start opening the air hole by 25%, than 1-3 days open another 25% than depending on your rooms humidity = keep both holes 50% or fully open)

keep the trays and domes sterilized every round . I wash with uv water, scrubb Off any loose or things that can’t be washed off (like dishes) than I suggest using physan 20 over bleech. A virusicide vs bleach jpg only will it kill more % of virus, molds or bad pathogens because it can kill even. Lack mold and prevent for up to 14 days after dried on. I suggest applyiing the after the first scrub than spray on physan 20 wait 15 minute minimum than wash off it if your not being in a “sterile “ mediums ‘grow meaning you run good bennies/fungi. Key is I’ve done conpares on not cleaning your pots, trays and Rez with or without sterilization I saw a huge % of clone to sick;y plants because of such but when I started doing this prevention step it made my clone rate for root and amazing healthy roots go to 98-99% that root bs way lower.

I suggested grodan cubes vs root riots is because it is very sterile and can guratee when a plant is the most susceptible to having certain diseases . if you apply such as southern ag or rootsheild right when you do your dips/seedlings and sterilization cleaning = kill that wilt and bad issues that fuck your plant perm

nutes wise. Make a dosage of 1/4 strength nutes and keep it simple but every 1/4 strengeth and since pathogens can def fuck ya on this part, I suggest r/o water + uv if not city

tip on grodan the ph needs to be at 5.6-5.8

rate 1.5 tablespoon per gal for black mold and highest dose

98%+ population and use at 2ml per 20 gal, after applied , reapply every 2-3 weeks- harvest

light % , a non rooted clone/seedling in early stage only needs if using a 65 watt led 10-20% used and anymore of that is just stress and negative. I use dimmable led’s (hlg 65) keep them on dim at 10-20% max dimm and then once seeing roots I raise gradually and even the transplant I keep it. Pt full to guratee more success and happier plants

example of my light I use for ” stage 1 plants “

Last edited: