Greenpoint Seeds

Meatman

Meat Master
I just wanted to say shoutout to heisenbeans and gps I don’t know what I did but I popped 6 oilslicks and only one popped so I emailed them just to tell them what happened and they said that I could pick any strain and they would mail me a new one I am completely satisfied with that I even said in the email I don’t want anything in return because I at least got one to pop so I will just clone it but they insisted I pick another strain just thought I’d say that there customer service is amazing I am impressed

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I just wanted to say shoutout to heisenbeans and gps I don’t know what I did but I popped 6 oilslicks and only one popped so I emailed them just to tell them what happened and they said that I could pick any strain and they would mail me a new one I am completely satisfied with that I even said in the email I don’t want anything in return because I at least got one to pop so I will just clone it but they insisted I pick another strain just thought I’d say that there customer service is amazing I am impressed
I’ve only discovered HBs beans recently but all three times ive popped seeds from multiple breeders including Greenpoints products at the same time they’ve been the first to pop and take off every time. Says a lot to me about the freshness and quality of the product . Just an observation of mine

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I’ve only discovered HBs beans recently but all three times ive popped seeds from multiple breeders including Greenpoints products at the same time they’ve been the first to pop and take off every time. Says a lot to me about the freshness and quality of the product . Just an observation of mine
same thing here. I have not had any issues with any GPS/Heisenbeans popping. They almost all pop. On the regs I see everyone over at the misery index (riu) bitching about a high % of males. That hasn't been my experience either. I never calc'd it directly but I am definitely over 50% females on regs. At least a couple of packs had extra beans. :)I've gotten several keepers and several that were close to keeper.
People that are bitching are not popping these beans. So it must be agenda driven more than anything else. They ain't gonna stop this train......no way. :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
same thing here. I have not had any issues with any GPS/Heisenbeans popping. They almost all pop. On the regs I see everyone over at the misery index (riu) bitching about a high % of males. That hasn't been my experience either. I never calc'd it directly but I am definitely over 50% females on regs. At least a couple of packs had extra beans. :)I've gotten several keepers and several that were close to keeper.
People that are bitching are not popping these beans. So it must be agenda driven more than anything else. They ain't gonna stop this train......no way. :)
There was an issue with the Cherry Wine F2 regs GPS was selling, but I can't remember if those were bred in-house, or if they were some sort of collaboration with Fortuna. The one's I bought had poor germination rates and the ones that did germinate were all males. I'm not letting that tarnish my feelings toward GPS, though, because shit happens and even though I told them I wasn't looking for a free replacement, they sent me a pack of Tomahawk regs to make up for it.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
LOL, I don't really consider his subbed out hemp offerings in my opinion. Partly because I could just buy them direct but mostly because I'm just not into it at this juncture. I have heard those were producing mucho boys, but it's not GPS/Heisen gear.
Their customer service is top notch. As for the Tomahawk, there might be some real fire in there. On that pack I went 0 for 2, both males. I killed them both but I think the one male might have been something serious. Made the whole tent smell like a barnyard stall, really nasty stank. I have never seen/smelt anything like that. It was probably a keeper...........if it happens again I might try and grow it. I am very curious to how that would have went.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
LOL, I don't really consider his subbed out hemp offerings in my opinion. Partly because I could just buy them direct but mostly because I'm just not into it at this juncture. I have heard those were producing mucho boys, but it's not GPS/Heisen gear.
Their customer service is top notch. As for the Tomahawk, there might be some real fire in there. On that pack I went 0 for 2, both males. I killed them both but I think the one male might have been something serious. Made the whole tent smell like a barnyard stall, really nasty stank. I have never seen/smelt anything like that. It was probably a keeper...........if it happens again I might try and grow it. I am very curious to how that would have went.
I agree. I just brought that up because some of the talk about high rates of males in the RIU thread was about the Cherry Wine. That was another case of me asking a genuine question that brought out the trolls.