Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
We all see it differently...for sure. Dunno how @Heisen sees it...but my experience spraying clones/making S-1's from "elite" clone stock in the past is that stable clones make stable seeds....and if you make S-1s from a (stable) clone grown by many in many different gardens and situations w/o problems...the tests have already been done >with the clone over time<. S-1's are merely copies of that cut. Nothing new is introduced/brought forth genetically >to< test.

As far as crosses...it's kinda the same thing in my eyes. If the elite cuts being crossed are proven to be stable (as stable as modern genetics can be) and have been grown out widely...just crossing them isn't going to bring on any new problems.

I personally don't see what we got from Heisen this past week as being testers...nor do I remember them being tagged as such. My take is that these are the crosses and S-1's he made from the (proven) parent clones he sourced months ago that he planned to sell on the market. We just got a generous preview of some of this fare before "shit happened" and things changed.

Either way...Heisen sure isn't growing ROOMS full of plants for testing purposes.....and we are SO FAR down the line as consumers on all of this...LOL...we sure aren't "beta testing" anything here....Heehee.

But hey...whadda I know. LOL. Fuckin Old People.
I test and run things all the time. I got all kinds of down time after re stocks. I have ran almost every strain we sell in one way or another. I've swapped out my clone only stuff for stability issues and out right canceled stuff. A run I'm doing now. 20231115_185714.jpg

I test and run things all the time. I got all kinds of down time after re stocks. I have ran almost every strain we sell in one way or another. I've swapped out my clone only stuff for stability issues and out right canceled stuff. A run I'm doing now. View attachment 132300
What is the trash can for H? Is that your nutes?

If so, what do you use to water the plants with? I'm looking for something that can get to the plants in the back of the tent. I would like to use a 5 gallon bucket with a pump and a sprayer or whatever will work for me.

Ya something bout this , just dont set good with me...

The fact that the all mighty Gu, came here not to contribute anything good or positive for us...( Like usual )..Only to come here to fuck things up for all of us with Seedlys isnt right in my eyes...

That was why i was excited to get Heisen's beans at reasonable price.. Now watch the same 50 dollar pacs we seen at Seedlys, will now b double the Price at gps..

Now we gotta go to gps to get his stuff...
Man imagine that, came here ruined shit only to line his pockets even more..

Not bitching bout Heisen, just the GPS bs..
Just my thoughts

Another note, gu wanted to see what my issue was when my money got lost bout 3-4 yrs ago.. Said he wanted chance to fix it..

I gave him my email..

He replies back next day saying he basically cant do shit for me, cause i had to many reverse auction cancelled orders.....?
Basically not knowing how the auctions had worked at beginning and not knowing i had actually won was reasons the cancelled orders was so many..Once i figured it out, i did do things correctly..

Ya there was more cancelled orders than i first had thought, but it wasnt like he sent those beans to me and i didn't pay for em... They went back into stock and probably got sold... He was just looking for any reason not to square up with me, and i gave him that reason, i guess.. lol

What that list also showed was that I DID PAY FOR and bought 10 other gps strains no issues...

That MEANT ZERO TO THE GUY.....There are breeders that appreciate your business, and gps isnt one..

Keep that in mind yall, of who u are really dealing with there at gps...
Just my 2 cents and info,
Its your money not mine...
Just my thoughts,& wanted to share my Gps experience
Seems like Gu came here to put his foot down. Saying Seedly's was a scam. He must have been the one to threaten a lawsuit. Now we have to go back there to get H's stuff. Not me.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I test and run things all the time. I got all kinds of down time after re stocks. I have ran almost every strain we sell in one way or another. I've swapped out my clone only stuff for stability issues and out right canceled stuff. A run I'm doing now. View attachment 132300
That's a nice set up.
Someone needs to start a @Heisen Farms in Ohio now that Rec is legal.
How many acres would you need?
Licenses are what will be hard to get.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

If so, what do you use to water the plants with? I'm looking for something that can get to the plants in the back of the tent. I would like to use a 5 gallon bucket with a pump and a sprayer or whatever will work for me.
I add "rigid" vacuum attachments to my water can and I can reach the back of the tent easily.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

I took some 1/4 inch pex and some push to connect t's and used a solder gun to poke holes in the plastic pex. Drill a hole in the top of pot. Poke the water line through and into the T. Pump does the rest.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Gu said I was allowed to sell on private platforms just not on a website that was based on the same platform as his.
Thats great to hear.. Just name the most reliable place to go buy that isnt gps, when the time is right , and I'll definitely be setting up a account...

Keep going the new elite cuts of today way, and not the Stardawg to death everything way... Stardawg crosses are sum of favorites but come on, theres alot of stuff thats better imo...
Thanks for info & keep us up to date on where u will b besides that other place..
✌

D

Deleted member 60

Nice @Heisen . Thanks for the peek. That's a shit ton of work right there...like the old days were here...but I was mono-cropping/cash cropping/doing SOG and was running high numbers of clones every cycle...not seeds. I didn't have any downtime though...Heehee.

Yeah @Big Terps .... Hopefully the extra contest packs won't have to be sourced from the GP website...but it is what it is. Heisen gotta do what Heisen gotta do...just like us. (aka...somebody gotta pee on those GP plants...LOL)

After the whole Seedly's fiasco/Gu puttin the foot down/flexin' here...I decided not to wait and bought some of the designer shit the cool kids are running off of Strainly. Ah...Paypal "Friends and Family". You make it easy.

We'll see if it pans out or I get "burned"...but there's alot of Driver/Truffle/Chimera#3/DNS/Specimen X, etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc crosses and cuts out there to be had, for sure. Gonna squeeze em in somewhere and see WTF the deal is (hype is). Maybe the kids will surprise me.

But hey...once ya get the nerve to look at the wife and say "I'm gonna buy more seeds I don't really need" and she doesn't pitch the bitch...you buy seeds. Yup. Now I'm pretty much set for stuff to peer at and decide whether or not to run outside in the coming seasons. Gonna be fun...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I posted a reply about this above. I asked H about this and he said those aren't the prices and are just place holders. They really should just block the price on them until they are actually for sale, though.
If they put something like $10 as a place holder they'd be dealing with shitheads placing orders (or bitching about not being able to) before they are ready to pull the trigger on sales.

Maybe if they were just listed as "out of stock"?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
View attachment 132314
100 dollars for testers...get fucked
Boy, what a surprise.....
I wonder who called that........
Dude is greedy asf, and only cares bout himself ...
This whole process is just fishy...
But look whos behind it all....
Smh..
It dont look like a starting point either like others mentioned or else they of been priced as so from get go..
It didnt start out at 100 for 6 beans at Seedlys....
In fact alot of them was at 50 a pac for same beans....
So go figure...
I don't believe in words, i believe in actions...
So il believe it when i see it, but still not ordering a thing from them...
Praying Heisen finds another avenue asap
Just me...