Greenpoint Seeds

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Alien punch was my biggest producer at the in laws! Packs a pinch too šŸ˜‰
Lt x AC and wed dub are staples in my garden for that reason. Bag appeal, twerps, yield. All the jazz. . oil slick the year before was a big producer too. Boo diesels x pp. I wish I got my hands on that alien og x.. The wed cake x pp cut (Gucci) is gonna be insabe this year. Like 3 Er so pictured here. All GPS outie this heart!!0709221445.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Lt x AC and wed dub are staples in my garden for that reason. Bag appeal, twerps, yield. All the jazz. . oil slick the year before was a big producer too. Boo diesels x pp. I wish I got my hands on that alien og x.. The wed cake x pp cut (Gucci) is gonna be insabe this year. Like 3 Er so pictured here. All GPS outie this heart!!View attachment 116917
@TerpyTyrone just got my hands on purple scout and sunday stallion , soak scout on 3/9 on 3/11to peat plugs starts for spring outie and not done yet have more to soak and see who is outie and who needs more baby help, inside.

screwgreenpointseeds

Screw Greenpoint Seeds
Banned
Greenpoint Seeds is what's wrong with cannabis seeds today. They should be ashamed of themselves. Not you Heisen, but Anthony Gualdi, he's a punk-ass hoe and a thief.

My review for Greenpoint Seeds is: they are horrible...

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
Greenpoint Seeds is what's wrong with cannabis seeds today. They should be ashamed of themselves. Not you Heisen, but Anthony Gualdi, he's a punk-ass hoe and a thief.

Dude, donā€™t sign up with a troll account just to stir up drama here. If you want to bitch then talk like an adult. And I think you meant to say ā€œheā€™s a punk ass hoā€ unless you think heā€™s a punk ass garden tool.

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin

It seems like you just created this account to stir up drama, with no actual information, since you created this account and haven't logged back on since. If you want to discuss your issue like an adult then create a new account and feel free to actually post what your issue is rather than just calling people names.

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
I'm not really sure what the beef is from an outsider perspective. As long as the genetics are what they say and don't herm constantly...

Happily watching the reverse auctions for something that grabs my interest!
What's weird about the post is they aren't even complaining about the seeds, or Heisen, they are just bitching about Gu without giving any insight to what he did to piss them off.

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
Pretty cool, but I don't know how I feel about selling testers. I know other breeders are doing the same though and it gives access to people that aren't weed nerds in forums. $100 for a pack of untested S1's though? Maybe that's an auction thing? Not sure how all that works.
I asked H about that earlier and he said the price on the page isnā€™t the price itā€™s just a placeholder on the page.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya something bout this , just dont set good with me...

The fact that the all mighty Gu, came here not to contribute anything good or positive for us...( Like usual )..Only to come here to fuck things up for all of us with Seedlys isnt right in my eyes...

That was why i was excited to get Heisen's beans at reasonable price.. Now watch the same 50 dollar pacs we seen at Seedlys, will now b double the Price at gps..

Now we gotta go to gps to get his stuff...
Man imagine that, came here ruined shit only to line his pockets even more..

Not bitching bout Heisen, just the GPS bs..
Just my thoughts

Another note, gu wanted to see what my issue was when my money got lost bout 3-4 yrs ago.. Said he wanted chance to fix it..

I gave him my email..

He replies back next day saying he basically cant do shit for me, cause i had to many reverse auction cancelled orders.....?
Basically not knowing how the auctions had worked at beginning and not knowing i had actually won was reasons the cancelled orders was so many..Once i figured it out, i did do things correctly..

Ya there was more cancelled orders than i first had thought, but it wasnt like he sent those beans to me and i didn't pay for em... They went back into stock and probably got sold... He was just looking for any reason not to square up with me, and i gave him that reason, i guess.. lol

What that list also showed was that I DID PAY FOR and bought 10 other gps strains no issues...

That MEANT ZERO TO THE GUY.....There are breeders that appreciate your business, and gps isnt one..

Keep that in mind yall, of who u are really dealing with there at gps...
Just my 2 cents and info,
Its your money not mine...
Just my thoughts,& wanted to share my Gps experience

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Or maybe it was one of those countdown price things where it keeps getting lower until someone finally pulls the trigger.

D

Deleted member 60

We all see it differently...for sure. Dunno how @Heisen sees it...but my experience spraying clones/making S-1's from "elite" clone stock in the past is that stable clones make stable seeds....and if you make S-1s from a (stable) clone grown by many in many different gardens and situations w/o problems...the tests have already been done >with the clone over time<. S-1's are merely copies of that cut. Nothing new is introduced/brought forth genetically >to< test.

As far as crosses...it's kinda the same thing in my eyes. If the elite cuts being crossed are proven to be stable (as stable as modern genetics can be) and have been grown out widely...just crossing them isn't going to bring on any new problems.

I personally don't see what we got from Heisen this past week as being testers...nor do I remember them being tagged as such. My take is that these are the crosses and S-1's he made from the (proven) parent clones he sourced months ago that he planned to sell on the market. We just got a generous preview of some of this fare before "shit happened" and things changed.

Either way...Heisen sure isn't growing ROOMS full of plants for testing purposes.....and we are SO FAR down the line as consumers on all of this...LOL...we sure aren't "beta testing" anything here....Heehee.

But hey...whadda I know. LOL. Fuckin Old People.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ya something bout this , just dont set good with me...

The fact that the all mighty Gu, came here not to contribute anything good or positive for us...( Like usual )..Only to come here to fuck things up for all of us with Seedlys isnt right in my eyes...

That was why i was excited to get Heisen's beans at reasonable price.. Now watch the same 50 dollar pacs we seen at Seedlys, will now b double the Price at gps..

Now we gotta go to gps to get his stuff...
Man imagine that, came here ruined shit only to line his pockets even more..

Not bitching bout Heisen, just the GPS bs..
Just my thoughts

Another note, gu wanted to see what my issue was when my money got lost bout 3-4 yrs ago.. Said he wanted chance to fix it..

I gave him my email..

He replies back next day saying he basically cant do shit for me, cause i had to many reverse auction cancelled orders.....?
Basically not knowing how the auctions had worked at beginning and not knowing i had actually won was reasons the cancelled orders was so many..Once i figured it out, i did do things correctly..

Ya there was more cancelled orders than i first had thought, but it wasnt like he sent those beans to me and i didn't pay for em... They went back into stock and probably got sold... He was just looking for any reason not to square up with me, and i gave him that reason, i guess.. lol

What that list also showed was that I DID PAY FOR and bought 10 other gps strains no issues...

That MEANT ZERO TO THE GUY.....There are breeders that appreciate your business, and gps isnt one..

Keep that in mind yall, of who u are really dealing with there at gps...
Just my 2 cents and info,
Its your money not mine...
Just my thoughts,& wanted to share my Gps experience
Gu said I was allowed to sell on private platforms just not on a website that was based on the same platform as his.