Greenpoint Seeds

D

Deleted member 60

H said the other day that his wares might be available elsewhere. As always...time will tell how it all plays out.

So how'd ya get the cool kid pollen Chuckers to let an old fuck test for 'em and get free seeds...@gwheels ??? You slut, you. Heehee...

I did it for your fellow countryman "Dman" wayyyyyy back when fems first hit and he was making "Spice" crosses. Good fun, for sure.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Man they are having a wicked black friday sale..
Capitalize on the situation...

Crazy shit. I do not buy seeds
i just mean it sucks...not like relish on a dog.
I am far too stoned and mellow to harbour such things.

It is just douchy
Like morning rain...or funky meadows.

I am going back to growing head slappers...ohhhmmmm

I have an original pack of bridezilla.... full moon is coming

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
one drop two drop 3 drop and reverse auctions shat I just want to go to a website and buy seeds screw the games and this and that. I don't need the seeds but was going to buy H's new stuff but I am not spending my day waiting on a chance to buy. I don't need convincing let us buy them or screw it,

Hello everyone,I hope you are well- I just got some Grape Jelly from the Green Point Seeds reverse auction. I added my billing and shipping address there but I’m in South Africa and it was also via the free shipping service they do. There’s no tracking or even an email confirmation that I made an order but on the green point website it reflects that I made an order that went through,but no tracking. I paid via Credit card and it went through no problem.
I’m really excited but not knowing when or if it’ll even be shipped is a huge anxiety trigger for me, any Information about international shipments to South Africa 🇿🇦??

I see people talking about “him” but I really don’t have “his” email address or any contact information, hoping everyone is Irie ,peace and love y’all❤🙏🏾26A0B8AE-AB86-4DAF-BB0A-9AFB6853880C.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Cracks me up when I see shit like this. This guy commented on one of my Reddit posts with pics of my Woke Smoke plants that is 5 months old just to say that Greenpoint doesn't take time to stabilize their genetics and I should go with a better company. I noticed his account was created today and the dude is just going into people's old Greenpoint posts and bashing GPS. https://www.reddit.com/user/Successful-Worry9952/comments/

Streetpro09

Tester
Cracks me up when I see shit like this. This guy commented on one of my Reddit posts with pics of my Woke Smoke plants that is 5 months old just to say that Greenpoint doesn't take time to stabilize their genetics and I should go with a better company. I noticed his account was created today and the dude is just going into people's old Greenpoint posts and bashing GPS. https://www.reddit.com/user/Successful-Worry9952/comments/
Sounds like a real knight in shining armor. Well.... I'll bet that's what he's thinking from mom's basement.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sounds like a real knight in shining armor. Well.... I'll bet that's what he's thinking from mom's basement.
Dude either saw my post here, or noticed he got down voted, because he just created another reddit account just to go through my posts and talk shit. What a loser :ROFLMAO: His new account already got shut down. I'm sure they will just create another and continue on.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Seems like Gu came here to put his foot down. Saying Seedly's was a scam. He must have been the one to threaten a lawsuit. Now we have to go back there to get H's stuff. Not me.
i would say you are right on that ,count@treefarmercharlie