Greenpoint Seeds

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
disadvantages to this lighting schedule?
Can't think of any disadvantage to running less flowering hours than 12/12.
I'm sure there are noticeable differences.Especially if you are data tracking and,or on a large scale.
But does less daylight =less yeild? I'm after quality first.

I don't know that answer but from my experiences it doesn't in my garden,but I've changed growing styles,nutes,environmental control or having more control and always trying to becoming a better gardener.Eh,so who knows lol.
I veg under 14/10 and 16/10.So my gals are adjusted to the change once I flip.

I did have a run where I was vegging under 6/6/6/6 and the schedule mangaled 3 different NEW cultivars once they got to flower.Hormones.

Humidity is one that has come to mind typing this.Whether be that it is spiking or being higher for longer due to the extra 2 hours of dark could be an issue.Lol I found one! A potential issue.
Unfortunately,it's been 6+years since I've run 12/12 consistently in flower.
Once I noticed no drop off in quality nor yeild with 11/13,I tinkered more down to 10/14 & never looked back.

Damn, this is a long post.ECSD has me rather typey atm.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Can't think of any disadvantage to running less flowering hours than 12/12.
I'm sure there are noticeable differences.Especially if you are data tracking and,or on a large scale.
But does less daylight =less yeild? I'm after quality first.

I don't know that answer but from my experiences it doesn't in my garden,but I've changed growing styles,nutes,environmental control or having more control and always trying to becoming a better gardener.Eh,so who knows lol.
I veg under 14/10 and 16/10.So my gals are adjusted to the change once I flip.

I did have a run where I was vegging under 6/6/6/6 and the schedule mangaled 3 different NEW cultivars once they got to flower.Hormones.

Humidity is one that has come to mind typing this.Whether be that it is spiking or being higher for longer due to the extra 2 hours of dark could be an issue.Lol I found one! A potential issue.
Unfortunately,it's been 6+years since I've run 12/12 consistently in flower.
Once I noticed no drop off in quality nor yeild with 11/13,I tinkered more down to 10/14 & never looked back.

Damn, this is a long post.ECSD has me rather typey atm.
Cool i think i will try the 11/13 on my next run in a little less than a month. And double cool ECSD is on deck for that run as well. Was always kinda wondering about that as well about the light stress at the 12th hour. Seems like they have had enough at 11hrs IMO.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I love this crimson color coming out in the leafs. Seems much more pronounced under the 3500k, under the 4000k it was more purple. Could be the slightly higher temps too...
View attachment 9928View attachment 9929
The deputy and iron horse are the 2 strains I'm most interested in hunting through, and the CnC of course, and seeing your deputy I'm even more stoked!!! Any bruce banner on the smells?

My plan is to run the deputy along with Hazeman's strawberry cough, dinafem's SC and g13's white strawberry (freebie) as a nice strawberry terp pheno hunt. I had planned on also doing a strawberry glue freebie but the Tude sent me barney's blueberry cookies instead, lol, probably give that one away on IG.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I've never had bb#3, but this pheno seems to have a stardawg dominate structure, with bb#3 dominate terps. It starts mostly sweet berries, and gas, and the longer it cures it gets super sour diesel, with sweet berry in the background. Same way they develop as it grows kinda. Early flower it's all sweet berries, and it get more gassy/pungent as it matures.

This pheno is super potent too, I need to get it tested to see what the numbers are. The only thing I wish was different about it would be that the buds grew bigger, but that could also be my inexperience...

Edit: I should also add that someone told me that it smelled like pine, but I think their nose must be broken lol

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Pebble pusher at 8 weeks. This one has the fpog terps and pretty good frost. The other two are decent but nothing special. I’d love to give this one a second round to do her justice but like an idiot, I didn’t take cuts. Maybe I’ll try to reveg her.

FDD44ACC-544B-4C94-BC4F-33CA076EFCF1.jpeg1A9D6704-987B-47B3-8E08-DAB0491540BC.jpeg