Greenpoint Seeds

Lrn2Yield

I have a bit of experience with the stain. Stretch is 2-3 times flip height. And you can train these however you want, it will respond to it. And they're really easy to grow plants, they take stress like a champ. Topping, pruning, and even root pruning hardly slows them. Out of quite a few cnc plants that I've grown, I haven't seen one ball or nanner. I'm sure you'll find something good there.
Hey there mac, thanks for sharing. She's been leggy in veg so far, so I assumed the trend would likely continue into flower. It's been a stress free easy to grow plant, #2 the same way. Sounds like they don't mind a little tough love. I think a quick hair cut is in order and into the net they go. Hoping to find something good this run. I have a nice SDK going, that I'm really looking forward to as well. 3/4 females of SDK and 2/3 CnC, not bad odds there.
Cheers

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey there mac, thanks for sharing. She's been leggy in veg so far, so I assumed the trend would likely continue into flower. It's been a stress free easy to grow plant, #2 the same way. Sounds like they don't mind a little tough love. I think a quick hair cut is in order and into the net they go. Hoping to find something good this run. I have a nice SDK going, that I'm really looking forward to as well. 3/4 females of SDK and 2/3 CnC, not bad odds there.
Cheers
Right on man, I only popped three seeds and ended up with my cnc keeper. I've heard there's multiple 30% phenos in those packs too. I'll post the one I'm running now when I chop in the next weekish.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I haven't planted Barn Burner yet. It's hard to decide what to grow when you have limited spaces. It's basically the luck of the draw. That's one cool thing about reg seeds. You could be sitting on the next treasure from the mom/dad. Most want fems. Not so much me, I enjoy the hunt. lol
You still get tons of phenos with fems. No less fun for me hunting through fems or regs.

Everytime I pop a seed I feel like a kid opening that pack of sports cards hoping for those rare inserts.

Remember the Shaq rookie card insert where you had to send in the insert to receive the rookie card? Shit was off the chain, lol.

Oblazer

So here's the deal on the Cookies N Chem. I only have a few packs left and then I'm completely out. The Cookies N Chem mom died after fungus gnat larva ate the roots right off the clone.
I gave a cut to Kind Love and I know a few people in town have it but right now I do not have any plans on retrieving the clone.
Def should do that.
I went and got a pack of cnc even tho I have it already …. 1 pack left
Im putting in my request for jelly pie fems please

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Cowboy cookies around 9 weeks. I’ll take her to 11ish. She’s definitely a yielder. She’s nothing crazy in the frost department but I chopped a sample bud around 8 weeks and I really liked her. Even that early and with a quick dry with no cure she had the super offensive, nasty, halitosis stank that I love from the gmo. Very smooth toke that tastes really musky and almost like nail polish remover. High came on quick and strong. It was a little racey from taking the nug so early but I anticipate it will be well balanced after letting her finish. I’ll get a better smoke report after proper dry and cure.
70DE356B-AFA6-4CDD-B745-6E33550A704A.jpeg0826240F-81F7-40AD-9C91-245A6FA54C1B.jpeg