Greenpoint Seeds

Nice to get true 8 wk finishers.
Everything is top notch as usual, your grows always look fire!
Sorry if I've missed you mentioning, where did you get the SLH from?
One of my favs that I grew in my GH, took it clear into Nov.
High praise coming from the guy who seems to win every grow competition I enter feels pretty damn good there @Slowdrawl
Thanks Man.gif
I scored my GH Super Lemon Haze beans from Seedsman Seeds a couple years back and finally got around to popping them. I can see now why you and several other of our Chucker brethren hold her in such High regard. I have a flower cut off of the girl above coming up at the moment. She is still throwing funny but once she is back to normal I can send you a cut(s) if you want because you certainly have hooked me up several times.
Super Lemon Haze Flower Cut.jpg

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
High praise coming from the guy who seems to win every grow competition I enter feels pretty damn good there @Slowdrawl
View attachment 129152
I scored my GH Super Lemon Haze beans from Seedsman Seeds a couple years back and finally got around to popping them. I can see now why you and several other of our Chucker brethren hold her in such High regard. I have a flower cut off of the girl above coming up at the moment. She is still throwing funny but once she is back to normal I can send you a cut(s) if you want because you certainly have hooked me up several times.
View attachment 129153
Thx for the offer man, might take you up on it come time.
My top 3 sativa forward plants that I've grown
SLH
Blue Dream
LVTK
My problem is I hardly ever grow em again??
Always something else I wanna try.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Here's pheno #2 of the Doc Holliday
Stardawg x Kurple Fantasy
Small plant with thick stems. Got right at a oz n half off her of dried..Not as photogenic as the #1.. Leaned more towards the Stardawg imo..
Threw new pistils up to harvest.
Aromas are a lemony/chemical funk. IMG_20230607_080827.jpgIMG_20230607_080834.jpgIMG_20230607_080841.jpgIMG_20230607_080851.jpgIMG_20230617_154247.jpg
Thanks, hope y'all have a great weekend....
🤘✌

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
4th of July beans are already starting to Pop and If I pull a good looking male on either of the 2 King's Juice or Heisen Mysterys I'm going to let it get it cut of HMR preggers.
View attachment 128986
why are you hunting ,thru the kjxfc for a male ,man i just culled 1 nice male of kjxfc ,sorry if i rembered i would have tryed to send a cut/pollen your way.

why are you hunting ,thru the kjxfc for a male ,man i just culled 1 nice male of kjxfc ,sorry if i rembered i would have tryed to send a cut/pollen your way.
Well after seeing a couple other chuckers grow kjxfc and seeing how purple their plants turned out I thought it would be a worth while pairing with the pheno of Heisen's Dotz I got to pop up as it too gets nice and dark. I'm just really excited/anxious to get the girl I found pregnant with something as it is a legit keeper.

Last edited:
Well after seeing a couple other chuckers grow kjxfc and seeing how purple their plants turned out I thought it would be a worth while pairing with the pheno of Heisen's Dotz I got to pop up as it too gets nice and dark. I'm just really excited/anxious to get the girl I found pregnant with something as it is a legit keeper.
Quick little follow up 😜 I just snagged a pack of Bison Breath regs off the GPS RA and I know J James made mention that it has one of the best flavor profiles he has tasted out of all the GPS gear he has run so if my kjxfc isn't an absolute stud(or turns out to be a female) I will just wait until I pull a Bison Breath male 🦬

Kulla380

Really Active Member
These Woke Smoke I'm growing are vigorous as hell! Today is day 16 of flower and they have grown 16" over t he last 7 days (30" total vertical growth since I flipped them to flower). I'm hoping they stop stretching because my lights are as high as they will go. They are currently 50" when measured off the top of the soil.

View attachment 129310

View attachment 129311
They will stretch for about 4weeks into flowering.
How do you like the ac infinity fan? Is it as quiet as they say ?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They will stretch for about 4weeks into flowering.
How do you like the ac infinity fan? Is it as quiet as they say ?
Yeah, I now they can stretch for 4 weeks, but I’ve had some plants finish stretching earlier than that. The AC Infinity fans are great. I’ve had them for years, and they are definitely quiet, especially if you aren’t running them at full speed.