Greenpoint Seeds

m4s73r

The Laziest
Those buds are awfully hairy...
You are not wrong. But I went 70 days bloom and was almost fully cloudy. Had other plants that needed in. However, with the Cannatrol, I could see myself chopping half the bed and tossing it in the Cannatrol. 8 days later empty it and throw 2 more plants in it. Hmm, may have to get a second one.

Yeah I been happy with it.

Final Numbers.
Cookie Breath 1 netted 210 grams
Cookie Breath 2 netted 190 Grams
Kali 47 netted 96 grams. Not bad for the little runt it was.
NLB netted 224g
720 Grams total. 1.6 lbs. Obviously would have done better if the Kali47 wasnt such a runt. Got around 56g of larf/trim for the hash bin.

HH DC L Heisen Mystery C 420 AR SDS CT SLH CC 1.jpg
HH DC L Heisen Mystery C 420 AR SDS CT SLH CC 2.jpgHappy 420 to H & all the rest of you chuckers. I got 2 Hickok Haze & 2 Dreamcatchers from the Superduper Bowl contest wet 35 days ago (L) and they are almost ready to go to flower to get sexed. My Heisen Mystery keeper was harvested and is now back under veg lighting since last Sunday.

420 Beans are now wet, 2 each of Vader's Alien Rift, Katsu's Slam Dunk Skunk @ Celestial Tremor, Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze. I got 6 Cowboy Cookies wet 15 days ago & 2 no show and the other 4 look a bit we todd ed but will see if they can shake it off.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey Z looking forward to following this grow!
I grew a SLH from GHS in 2017 in my GH, absolutely stellar plant and buzz.
Where did you get your seed from?
Was going to order some a couple years ago and they wouldn't ship to USA as I remember.
Right on Slowdrawl, I scored my Greenhouse super lemon Haze seeds from seedsman like 2 years ago along with some of their super silver Haze. I have been meaning to run them for a while as I have heard nothing but good things about this strain and finally got some wet. If they decide to stand up I'll be sure to post some pics of them as I am kinda excited to see what all the fuss is about.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 127391
View attachment 127394Happy 420 to H & all the rest of you chuckers. I got 2 Hickok Haze & 2 Dreamcatchers from the Superduper Bowl contest wet 35 days ago (L) and they are almost ready to go to flower to get sexed. My Heisen Mystery keeper was harvested and is now back under veg lighting since last Sunday.

420 Beans are now wet, 2 each of Vader's Alien Rift, Katsu's Slam Dunk Skunk @ Celestial Tremor, Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze. I got 6 Cowboy Cookies wet 15 days ago & 2 no show and the other 4 look a bit we todd ed but will see if they can shake it off.
I don't believe I've ever germed less than 3 seeds in hopes of getting a female, good luck with your GPS plants!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Was just going thru some of my old pics, got me thinking about which seeds I wish I could get again.
Don't hear much about this one "GPS Sky Dweller".
I remember germing a half pack of seeds and getting 1 female.
Not sure what happened to the other half, lost them somehow?
Strong Indica forward buzz, became my go to couch lock nap time weed for a whole year
Strongest Pine sol scent I've ever grown, ended up with a lb of bud.
I miss that GH!
_DSC4512-crop.JPG_DSC4997.JPG

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Out of all of the old regs...which do you find the most sedative?

I eat kief for sleep....decarbbed kief.

I need some sleepers. MY Bounty Hunter is wicked sativa...not sleepy.

What is the BEST greenpoint couchlock stupid weed ? I am so tired.
My one Sky Dweller pheno came out OG strong.
By far my only Indica forward from my GPS runs.

I lean more toward sativas for the most part.
But I'm like you, I need potent sleepy weed at night.

Hibernate was one I was looking to be good shit....not!
At least my 2 that I grew were a disappointment...weak sauce.

Not sure about anything newer in the GPS line.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
All pics are at day F.63
Woke smoke (gmo x animal cookies) pheno 1
IMG_20230503_204412.jpg

IMG_20230503_204308.jpg

IMG_20230503_204630.jpg

Woke smoke pheno 2. Much smaller buds, but frosty as hell. Can't really capture her beauty with my crappy camera

IMG_20230503_204351.jpg

IMG_20230503_204357.jpg

Gmo Punch (gmo x purple punch)

I had 4 of this strain but 2 did a sex change early flowering so they got culled.

Big and frosty and almost done.

IMG_20230503_204601.jpg

IMG_20230503_204422.jpg

IMG_20230503_204418.jpg