Greenpoint Seeds

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I haven't had anything growing since I harvested 3 months ago. Longest break I've taken in years. I just got some Woke Smoke seeds wet, though, so I'm excited to see how these do!
@t
Ya it's one of my favorite stages right when they start throwing off them Terps n bulking up...
Thanks 👊✌
looks awesome to me! after soo many years doing outie ,in door is a problem for me ,when i hit the right soil outside, i know what i'am looking at!Bumper crop, u know the one that covers ,the tailgate on the dump truck!

Last edited:

oldgwheels

Hope you guys are all growing well.
This is year 7 for me. Time to mellow the fuck out eh.... :D

Said Sorry H i was a dick...I am Canadian I am ok admitting when I was.

H said...no worries.

And that is a pretty big deal.. Grow em if you got em.

:)

Currently growing a Bounty Hunter...maybe FOREVER...what a stone.

Have Diamond Cookies, Banana Orange Daquiri and a couple Chiook Haze...oh and an Adub going MENTAL

Have a great day....its glorious outside.

oldgwheels

Bounty Hunter cuts took... :D

I have one in the dryer. I soaked 3 beans...got a girl and kept her.

The flavor is like the cedar in a humidor...the wrapping in your cigar tube. So weird...so nice.

The effect...is wonderful. Massive stone... very cererbal for the first bit...then dense body relaxation.

I think its one of my favorite greenpoint regs of all time....but i have some that i have to try. :D

Once i got over my fear of regs...well I kind of LOVE regs.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Bounty Hunter cuts took... :D

I have one in the dryer. I soaked 3 beans...got a girl and kept her.

The flavor is like the cedar in a humidor...the wrapping in your cigar tube. So weird...so nice.

The effect...is wonderful. Massive stone... very cererbal for the first bit...then dense body relaxation.

I think its one of my favorite greenpoint regs of all time....but i have some that i have to try. :D

Once i got over my fear of regs...well I kind of LOVE regs.
I gotta give em a whirl again (reg seeds), just hate killing the males off! Will have to take a look for bounty hunter myself!

Day 22 for my Heisen Mystery Re Veg (L) and she is already out and open and the popcorn is popping 🍿 Cowboy Cookies showed balls on day 10 of flower and went the mulch pile. I replaced it with super lemon Haze(FR) because I know Slowdrawl wanted to see it. So far it looks to be a female and getting her stretch on.
HMR L D22 SLH R D12 1 s.jpgHMR L D22 SLH R D12 2 s.jpg