Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Day 36 for HMR and she is already starting to grab some fade & getting her stack on. Super Lemon Haze smells straight up like lemon skunk and is looking good on day 26.View attachment 128738View attachment 128739View attachment 128738View attachment 128739
Good job on these!
You always have nice looking runs.
I have the Chinook Haze (DHK's Tangerine Haze x Stardawg).
Been wanting to run this for a few years but 80 days of flower has made me put it off.
I'm after those under 56 day flowers for a quicker turnover.
That way, I get a couple more harvests per year.

Good job on these!
Been wanting to run this for a few years but 80 days of flower has made me put it off.
Thanks man! Fast & Frosty 56 day or < are my favorite type of plants to run as well. But now that I have a closet with a bit more vertical space than my tents, I am going to try and run some of 70 to 80 day strains I have been putting off as well. I have heard nothing but good things about H's Chinook Haze, here is hoping you get a champion to Pop up that is worth the extra days it takes to finish.

oldgwheels

Bounty Hunter... I have run this cut 3 or 4 rounds...just starting to hone it in. These buds are NICE.
Flavor is cedar cigar tubes and cat piss...and it is excuiste.... the effect FANTASTIC.
Pure sativa thinker....settles down to indica mellow.
I decarbed the lowers of a plant i chopped a week ago...and pure sleep meds...i needed some the last ones were too sativa to sleep :D

Bounty Hunter.. I LOVE IT... I have a baby to make a mom and will run it perpetually.
IMG_0064.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Good job on these!
i can relate to that,faster turn and burn. i have everything to build a seedling hut.need to get my stoner but in gear.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20230607_080534.jpgIMG_20230607_080701.jpg
IMG_20230607_080814.jpgIMG_20230607_080734.jpgIMG_20230607_080740.jpgIMG_20230607_080620.jpgIMG_20230607_080633.jpg
Doc Holliday
Kurple Fantasy x Stardawg pheno #1
Nice, easy going plants. 2 gal, organic Bas, 28 day veg from sprout, was done right at 9 weeks..
Was 1 of the 2 plants of DH I grew..

This pheno was more of a mix of both parents imo.. Smells while growing was a gassy,berry,fruity,funk..
Cured for bout a month its kushy-chem, with little berry.. Really nice smoke I find myself going to more than other pheno imo..

The last 2 pics was something I haven't seen on a cola like that B4.. If u look closely on top of biggest cola, it had the perfect sampler one hit foxtail/calyx clump, that looked like it was floating above top of cola.. lol

Will also say this pheno had more bag appeal than the other..
Will show pheno #2 later on today
Sorry for the shitty cell phone quality pics
🤘✌

Day 56 will be the last blast of light for HMR as she has reached harvest station. 🚎 Super Lemon Haze (R) still has a way to go and will continue on. I have waffled a couple times on what strain HMR is but I am now pretty sure this plant is a really nice pheno of Dotz as she smells of lemon, berries, skunk, & gas.
HMR L D56 SLH R D47 1 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 2 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 3 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 4 s.jpg
Just for fun here is a pic of her 3 months ago. Her buds were definitely a bit bigger the first time around.
HM(L) G(FR) D60 8 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 1 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 2 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 3 s.jpgHMR L D56 SLH R D47 4 s.jpgHM(L) G(FR) D60 8 s.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 56 will be the last blast of light for HMR as she has reached harvest station. 🚎 Super Lemon Haze (R) still has a way to go and will continue on. I have waffled a couple times on what strain HMR is but I am now pretty sure this plant is a really nice pheno of Dotz as she smells of lemon, berries, skunk, & gas.
View attachment 129142View attachment 129145View attachment 129148View attachment 129149
Just for fun here is a pic of her 3 months ago. Her buds were definitely a bit bigger the first time around.
View attachment 129150View attachment 129142View attachment 129145View attachment 129148View attachment 129149View attachment 129150
Nice to get true 8 wk finishers.
Everything is top notch as usual, your grows always look fire!
Sorry if I've missed you mentioning, where did you get the SLH from?
One of my favs that I grew in my GH, took it clear into Nov.