Greenpoint Seeds

KushChamp

Hey there, top 3 loosely and not in order lol...
Texas Butter
Iron Horse
Cowboy Cookies (green pheno)(purple pheno close behind)
Purple Aliens are on deck and I got those based on running the Sky Warden a while ago that has Tahoe Alien in it and it was killer. I'll sprout the purple aliens soon along with many other new strains...
A few other honorable mentions tho are Pioneer Kush, I got a killer few outta that pack, Tomahawk was pretty good also. And I've seen some amazing Cake n Chems too. I'm still running my Cookies N Chem even tho she's not a big producer and throws a few balls on lowers I just trim up the bottoms aggressively cuz it's a great one. One more I love is Purple Badlands, hopefully he'll make more with that Flo cuz it's nice blueberry and a good dense producer.
did you get Around to the purple aliens yet?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Peacemaker............. 1 1/2 year old seeds and I went 2 for 2. Looks like one is a boy, waiting on the second one. Looking for some WIFI tendencies.

I lost my Sky Warden after the third run, tweren't thrilled about that. But each plant had one seed and I think instead of hunting thru the rest of the pack right now, I'ma gonna pop one and see what I get. :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here's my girls as of today. Topanga Wedding is on the left side of the tent and Banana Orange Daiquiri is on the right. The front right plant at the end of the video is the plant that threw nanners out of every cola. It looks like it has recovered from when I plucked them all and those colas are starting to put on weight again. Question to you guys... The front two plants grew more slowly than the rear plants, and I think it was caused by my lights being shifted about 8-10 inches too far back earlier on in the grow. I corrected that about a month ago, and the front plants started to put on more weight, but would you all agree that the front plants look less mature than the rear? I'm thinking that the front plants are probably going to need to stay in there for at least a week or two longer than the rear plants. What do you all think?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Here's my girls as of today. Topanga Wedding is on the left side of the tent and Banana Orange Daiquiri is on the right. The front right plant at the end of the video is the plant that threw nanners out of every cola. It looks like it has recovered from when I plucked them all and those colas are starting to put on weight again. Question to you guys... The front two plants grew more slowly than the rear plants, and I think it was caused by my lights being shifted about 8-10 inches too far back earlier on in the grow. I corrected that about a month ago, and the front plants started to put on more weight, but would you all agree that the front plants look less mature than the rear? I'm thinking that the front plants are probably going to need to stay in there for at least a week or two longer than the rear plants. What do you all think?
Just based on that they have a lot more white pistils, I’d say yes they are probably 1-2 weeks behind the more mature looking ones.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Peacemaker............. 1 1/2 year old seeds and I went 2 for 2. Looks like one is a boy, waiting on the second one. Looking for some WIFI tendencies.

I lost my Sky Warden after the third run, tweren't thrilled about that. But each plant had one seed and I think instead of hunting thru the rest of the pack right now, I'ma gonna pop one and see what I get. :)
The peacemaker...............ones a girl :) Can't tell on the other, it's a taller pheno but not showing on 12/12 yet. Which might be a good thing, usually the males show earlier.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
3/3 Females on Doc HolidayThey are the squatty ones, 2/3 females on Sky Dweller, 1/3 females Dynamite D. Docs look very similar in structure not alot of stretch. The SD stretch like crazy so did the DD. Oh and a little seeded Azure Rocket in the left front. It was in there during VEG. Also there is a HB Wedding Cake S1 Clone in Solo.Then a CV ELL in the back corner. Just try20200630_090427.jpging to get through all these GPS beans I hoarded...9 down several hundred more to go!20200630_090437.jpg

Pot-jar509

Hopefully within a year the Greenpoint strains will be in this room! a lot of archive stuff in it currently since I’m close to Portland. I Wish I had discovered you guys along time ago. Just found Heisenbeans site so I gotta get some of that Purple Punch s1 I missed on gps and a few others as well. A0951399-4495-41E8-B9B0-FC65B9676742.jpeg

Attachments