Greenpoint Seeds

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I dont see sour cookies on the site anymore even when using gps search bar but I found at least this trace of it. I got a pack end of last year but haven't sprouted yet.
Interesting though sour cookies is in the description of the animal star cookies write up..
View attachment 55507
I've found that putting "Greenpoint Seeds Sour Cookies" or whatever strain yer seekin, into google, will bring the GPS page up for that strain, even tho the site itself gives a zero answer.

Here's the link from the goog for that strain

Seems to work for most discontinued or sold out strains, at least for now.

Dwnundr

Upside down
Every state is doing it's own thing. If you are in a blue state you are likely being oppressed. Deal with it. The rest of the country is getting back to normal.
Signed - the rest of the country.
Don't know whether to say congratulations or commiserations on your (usa) 100,000 death milestone. Keep up the good work.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I planted these Stardawg 10 of 10
GPS packs, Purple Chem 4 6 of 6
Fruit Punch 5 of 6
Lemon Tree Punch 1 of 6
22/28 seeds planted =77% made it above ground.
Very good rates except that lemon tree punch.. Makes me nervous bout the 4 lemon tree punch beans i got.. Havnt tried popn them yet but hopefully i get at least 1 from them .. What stardawg is it?
I got 2 little StardawgxCorey's from reg seed from heisenbean bout 2 weeks into flower now.
Cant wait to see yours when they are bigger.
Thx